[Jul 11, 2015] Bury St Edmunds Audi Dealership Meet (Suffolk)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Bury st edmunds

Bury St Edmunds Audi
has been established in the town for over 30 years. During the majority of this time it has been under the ownership of Marriott Motor Group.

The management of Bury St. Edmunds Andrew Maund ( Head of Business) David White (General Sales Manager) have been kind enough to let us have a meet at the above premises on Saturday 11th July @1pm. This meet is exclusive to members of audi-sport.net.

The meet will be a guided tour of the workshop and premises. There will be a Master Technician available to answer any questions you may have.

Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

Tests drives will be available on the day and you will be required to meet the requirements of the dealerships insurance company for test drives so please read carefully.

Licence must be provided. Due to changes in the law about the counterpart of photo licence you must have your National Insurance Number with you on the day as this is required to be checked on the DVLA site on the day.

Drivers must be 21 years of age have no more than 6 points on their licence and not had a motoring ban in the last 3 years to drive selected cars. (non RS models)

The RS3 will be available for test drives and the driving requirements for this are you must be 30 years old and have no more than 6 points and not had a motoring ban in the last 3 years.

The models for cars will be confirmed the week commencing the meet.
So far they will be S3 and TT and few other models subject to availability.

Please remember these are expensive cars and when driving them, Please drive carefully and safely.

Thank You to Bury St. Edmunds and The Marriott Motor Group for Allowing us to attend their Audi Dealership.

Please start a list with your user name and also your given name. Please copy and paste the list. I have to supply this information to dealership on the Week commencing on the Monday before the meet.

Enjoy.
Sandra :)

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Zaco95
1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson

Please copy and paste and add your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
2. SPARTAN91 - Mark & Helen Docking

Last edited by a moderator:
New1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
3. Losirob ~ Rob & Krista

1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
3. Losirob ~ Rob & Krista
4. Leroi11 - Liam Tucker

Cmon guys, any more interest in this?

I would have come up but its to close to gti international. Can't have to many days away from home or the misses will kill me lol... New baby n all that :)
Thanks for the tag too Sandra.

I would have come up but its to close to gti international. Can't have to many days away from home or the misses will kill me lol... New baby n all that :)
Thanks for the tag too Sandra.
That's ok, watch out for the next one. :) x

1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
3. Losirob ~ Rob &Krista
4. Leroi11 - Liam Tucker
5. Macdoon - Mac

Reactions: SPARTAN91
I will update this thread later when I on my laptop.
@Zaco95 you have pm Zac

Reactions: Zaco95
*** UPDATE***
Please remember this event is exclusive to audi-sport.net members

Tests drives will be available on the day and you will be required to meet the requirements of the dealerships insurance company for test drives so please read carefully. Licence must be provided. Due to changes in the law about the counterpart of photo licence you must have your National Insurance Number with you on the day as this is required to be checked on the DVLA site on the day.

Drivers must be 21 years of age have no more than 6 points on their licence and not had a motoring ban in the last 3 years to drive selected cars. (non S or RS models)
The RS3 will be available for test drives and the driving requirements for this are you must be 30 years old and have no more than 6 points and not had a motoring ban in the last 3 years.

Available cars are listed below.
A3 Cabriolet
A4
A5 Cabriolet
A8
TT Roadster
SQ5
RS3
The Meeting starts at 11am so can you all please arrive for then. I need everyone who is attending to make sure there names are on the list and if they bringing partner/wife/Husband etc . If your given names are not on the list I will pass to dealers you wont be eligible for the test drives.

Please remember these cars are expensive and we have been given the opportunity to test drive. Please treat these cars properly, drive with due care and attention. If you abuse this priveledge you wont be allowed to take part in future similar events. Remember you are representing all members of audi-sport.net.

Copy and paste your name on the list if you attending.

1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
3. Losirob ~ Rob &Krista
4. Leroi11 - Liam Tucker
5. Macdoon - Mac & Janice

Last edited:

Copy and paste your name on the list if you attending.

1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson
3. Losirob ~ Rob &Krista
4. Leroi11 - Liam Tucker
6.Griffin1989 - Chris & Adele

Surely we can get to 10 for this event ?

Reactions: Sandra
Surely we can get to 10 for this event ?
We have always struggled in the East to get members to meet so far this is a very good turn out.But on a lighter note I look forward to seeing you all there.

Any more takers for this meet. I be confirming names on Wednesday.

1. Zaco95 - Zac Watson & *Emma Thurlow
3. Losirob ~ Rob &Krista
4. Leroi11 - Liam Tucker
6. Griffin1989 - Chris & Adele

I have added my partner to the list to come with me.

Any last minute attendees as I confirming names this afternoon?

Sorry Sandra, can't make it as I can't get childcare :disappointed:
Shame you cant go, but family have to come First. You be at next one and will let you know when it is. :) x

Guys that's this meeting confirmed . Enjoy. :) x

Guys that's this meeting confirmed . Enjoy. :) x
On behalf of the Eastern members. I would like to thank you Sandra for setting this up for us. :salute:

Reactions: DarkBunny and Sandra
On behalf of the Eastern members. I would like to thank you Sandra for setting this up for us. :salute:

You are Welcome Mark. You know I enjoy organising the dealership meets. :) x

Reactions: losirob and SPARTAN91
Guys please remember to arrive @11am. Have your driving licence with you and a note of your national insurance number please. Have a great day guys and I will put up a feedback thread for you all to comment on for me to pass back to the dealership. Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: Griffin1989 and SPARTAN91
Thank you Sandra . When it cools down I will clean my A3 ready for tomorrow

Reactions: Griffin1989 and Sandra
Wow what a fantastic day .the staff were great .a great range of cars for us to drive . Thanks again to Sandra

Reactions: Griffin1989 and SPARTAN91
Thanks Sandra was brill. Will upload the pictures we took later in the photo section

That's good to hear Chris. There is a feedback thread if you could all leave a comment about your day at the meet It be most appreciated ;) x