Juicy's Green Goblin Build Thread

So far I've got an RS3 grille to add, Eibach springs and a Milltek non resonated back box to fit and then a full detail when time permits (just giving it a spruce tomorrow so I can get some proper pictures).

Remapped and pedal box when there are some more miles on it....and I'm sure plenty of other little subtle mods to come

Hi Jen

where did you get your RS3 Grille from and how much ??

ps your car looks excellent..:hubbahubba:

Think there is talk of a shark dealer meet up N8. Maybe we should time it for when the RS3 is there ;)

Anywhere near the sunny North East by chance?

I have an S3 BE DSG here crying out for Stage 1........

DIY looks fairly straight forward but I like the idea and re assurance of a dealer doing the work...:racer:

Anywhere near the sunny North East by chance?

I have an S3 BE DSG here crying out for Stage 1........

DIY looks fairly straight forward but I like the idea and re assurance of a dealer doing the work...:racer:

I maybe able to help Paul, if I can do it, anyone can.

Alloys arrived at Revolution today, however the tyres I wanted apparently won't be available for another 3 weeks.....eeeekkkkk :(

They offered me Avon ZZ5's which I've never heard of, anybody got any experience or opinions of these?

Last edited:
Alloys arrived at Revolution today, however the tyres I wanted apparently won't be available for another 3 weeks.....eeeekkkkk :(

They offered me Avon ZZ5's which I've never heard of, any got any experience or opinions of these?

Had them on my mum's Focus a few years back when they didn't have any Conti SC2s available to replace a punctured and worn front tyre. They were pretty good, a bit noisier than the SC2s though... might have ZZ3s we got actually, since this was way back when SC3s were just out.

d1642f45.jpg
if avon are anything like there cosmetics i would say no thanks,, conti ,michelin ,pirelli,Goodyear any of these tyres all day long..:)

You had much experience of the Avon cosmetics have you?!

That's kind of Andrew and mine feeling, not heard alot about the brand. I know I want my new wheels on but with the plans we've got for the Goblin I need decent tyres. I'll update tomorrow, not much else happend as it been busy at work. With DTUK we are working on a secret mission and Andrews off to Landrover tomorrow morning

Reactions: Kelza
I have used AVON ZZ3s many moons ago on a Civic Type R and there were very good.

I and several others on here can highly recommend the Goodyear Eagle Assymetric 2's......fantastic tyre for pretty sensible money ?

N8, regarding the STS box, if you have more than one car ( you know where i'm going with this ) which would benefit from a remap, could you re-use the same STS box, or would you need one for each car ?

Sorry to hijack your thread Jen........you sure you can hold out three weeks to show us those wheels......I can hear you cracking under the pressure already ?? :)

Conti sport contact 5's are what you want Jen. Brand new top end continentals, they ain't cheap though, but better that Michelin ps3's by a long way. Avons are mid range tyres which are ok for the price. Toyo tr1's are to be avoided if you need good tyres to put power down, they are very over rated

I and several others on here can highly recommend the Goodyear Eagle Assymetric 2's......fantastic tyre for pretty sensible money ?

N8, regarding the STS box, if you have more than one car ( you know where i'm going with this ) which would benefit from a remap, could you re-use the same STS box, or would you need one for each car ?

Sorry to hijack your thread Jen........you sure you can hold out three weeks to show us those wheels......I can hear you cracking under the pressure already ?? :)

No worries :) Cracking under the stress defintely as its been one a hella of a day and I've not had chance to speak to Revolution yet and I wanted my new wheels on by next week for The Fast Show....

Car looks really good jen.. Not usually a fan of green cars but think this will be special.. What did you do with the optics grill?

Car looks really good jen.. Not usually a fan of green cars but think this will be special.. What did you do with the optics grill?

Waiting to go up for sale when we get 5 minutes.

Wheels went on today...springs tomorrow (couldn't wait lol)

P1050242.jpg

P1050243.jpg

P1050241.jpg

P1050240.jpg

P1050238.jpg

Excuse the dirty car and no tyre dressing!

Last edited:
Reactions: pinterovski and MartayMcFly
Jen Jen Jen Jen what about the first choice of wheels that you mention me???
Still a very nice choice girl :rockwoot:

Excellent choice in wheels!
Look fantastic. Love the beading too. As you said, not like a car at all.
Great job!