JOM Coilovers £168!

this is very temping!!! was gonna get some Eibach springs for roughly this price, might give theses a try instead:icon_thumright:

Just realised that these are not for my model s3:slapped:

Last edited:
From owning cheap coilovers previously, you really get what you pay for with these.

Just a friendly piece of advice :)

i have these fitted, its low, its a fairly hard ride but it handles like a go cart.. and i like the "so stiff it looks racer" look so...its fine for me, pretty well made as well.

I don't know what coilovers are on mine but they are cheap and bouncy... Only my second day with the car and I'm getting annoyed!

my JOM 1's are not bouncy.. rock solid is closer to the mark..

From owning cheap coilovers previously, you really get what you pay for with these.

Just a friendly piece of advice :)

care to expand matey? whats bad abotu them? ive heard nothing but positive reviews

my JOM 1's are not bouncy.. rock solid is closer to the mark..

Fair enough, i should get under it and see which ones i have...

still at £168... if you only get the look then its worth it... not like are are going to take them on track right?

did you read this one?

"this is the second item i ordered frm this seller an have not recived either yet"

Silly Boy LOL :laugh:

ok scrapping the dodgey ebay seller:

Venommotorsport are selling them for £195 now:

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manu...&product=BluelineCoilovers&make=Audi&model=A3

think id pay the extra £40 just for customer service and a good delivery time!

still a good price and the guy one the phone theyve sold loads of em in the past 6 months. None have ever come back with any problems and he has a set on his corrado. Rated highly for the price:icon_thumright:

Gave me the stance i wanted and tbh, yes the ride is a little harsh but i like that as well. Stops my dad thinking he can borrow it :)

JDover did u see my post above about the adjustment?

I also like a firm ride. feels more responsive

Sorry Dave, No there no click but you can measure the thread length or count them, personally i used a micrometer to measure the distance between the adjustment point and the bottom of the strut. Its set just over 1 and a half inches above minimum ride height for the front and the rears are as low as they go without taking the cup out.

I got mine from racedynamics2uhttp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/racedynamics2u/from ebay. £169 + P&P. arrived 2 days later. No problems at all.

Last edited:
We do the JOM's for £180 through our site.

Damian @ DPM Performance

cool ill probably use ur site then. Is there a forum discount at all?

Sorry Dave, No there no click but you can measure the thread length or count them, personally i used a micrometer to measure the distance between the adjustment point and the bottom of the strut. Its set just over 1 and a half inches above minimum ride height for the front and the rears are as low as they go without taking the cup out.

I got mine from racedynamics2uhttp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/racedynamics2u/from ebay. £169 + P&P. arrived 2 days later. No problems at all.

cool thanks for the tip :)

XYZ are cheaper :D also do a brake kit very **** to do with but not a bad product

IMG_0353.jpg

care to expand matey? whats bad abotu them? ive heard nothing but positive reviews

I bought cheap FK coilovers for my Clio. The ride was great . . . for a week. It then banged about constantly and eventually resulted in serious steering rack issues, as well as ****** top mounts etc.

I will not be buying cheap coilovers again. Would rather spend my money on uprated Bilsteins and springs.

Just food for thought, as it might be great and rock solid now, but that really gets tiring!

will be ordering me a set on wednesday Mr Damian @ DPM Performance, as i have heard nothing but good reviews about them. Plus 1 of my shocks has broken.... simples!

Last edited:
now or how?

i looked on ebay for the xyz brakes and they are like £1100 for 330's? Im new to the whole audi scene but to me that seems very expensive, could get porche brakes for alot cheaper surely