Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Filmed on a Croydon Tram today....

Ok, its not John Terry's sister, but could've been. Allegedly. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its bad enough going off like that in public, and even worse that her child was sitting on her lap during it and listening to her effin' and jeffin'.

A great woman and a great mum.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.......

should be melted down and used as fertilizer.one of britains finest pond life thats allowed to breed.note the ****tty chav cap the poor kid was gumming

what she is banging on about is wrong, we are all gods children and we all deserve the right to live free on this floating rock as we pass through space, if she dont like the amount of non english folk living in (from what i can tell) London then she should find another place to live and be at peace with her fellow human,

But on the flip side, i will stand by her in her right to free speech in this country, also anyone else's for that fact.

Go back to Nicaragua LOL!!!!
...That's what happens if you sprinkle sherbert on your cornflakes.

not trying to be funny here, but many people will not have any other opinion other than what's already been said because of a fear of being branded a racist

is she actually a racist because she feels the uk has been overrun with foreigners, many of which do not mingle with other races, yea she told a few people to go back to their own country and she told a black woman that she was not british (the funny thing here is the woman had a real strong african accent), she didn't actually call anyone a racist name did she?

sorry but i am too annoyed that the uk has been overwhelmed with foreigners, i'm talking about all types of foreigners too, australians, south africans, africans, polish, romanian etc

and before anyone tries to jump on the racist rubbish, i have a black sister, black friends and i recently employed a black person and what makes my point even more valid is this, my ethnic friends agree with me and have spoke about this problem in the past with them

there are too many people in the uk, wages have dropped and a lot of money is leaving the uk because the foreigners are taking it back home, we are talking about billions of pounds here, also our prisons have a higher percentage of foreigners in them than british people, our own heritage is constancy being challenged too by immigrants from the east - i could actually go on for ever

i mingle with all races and colours and i travel a lot and enjoy meeting different ways of life, however we in the uk no longer have a uk living style and one of the reasons for that is because our government did not put a cap on immigration

i wonder what response my post will bring

not trying to be funny here, but many people will not have any other opinion other than what's already been said because of a fear of being branded a racist

is she actually a racist because she feels the uk has been overrun with foreigners, many of which do not mingle with other races, yea she told a few people to go back to their own country and she told a black woman that she was not british (the funny thing here is the woman had a real strong african accent), she didn't actually call anyone a racist name did she?

sorry but i am too annoyed that the uk has been overwhelmed with foreigners, i'm talking about all types of foreigners too, australians, south africans, africans, polish, romanian etc

and before anyone tries to jump on the racist rubbish, i have a black sister, black friends and i recently employed a black person and what makes my point even more valid is this, my ethnic friends agree with me and have spoke about this problem in the past with them

there are too many people in the uk, wages have dropped and a lot of money is leaving the uk because the foreigners are taking it back home, we are talking about billions of pounds here, also our prisons have a higher percentage of foreigners in them than british people, our own heritage is constancy being challenged too by immigrants from the east - i could actually go on for ever

i mingle with all races and colours and i travel a lot and enjoy meeting different ways of life, however we in the uk no longer have a uk living style and one of the reasons for that is because our government did not put a cap on immigration

i wonder what response my post will bring

Your points have nothing to do with this woman's point.

She lost the argument the minute she said.. "you ain't british, you're black".
Most of her rant was simply based on colour. She saw non white faces on the tram and wanted them all to "go back to your own country".

That is racism.

Your points have nothing to do with this woman's point.

She lost the argument the minute she said.. "you ain't british, you're black".
Most of her rant was simply based on colour. She saw non white faces on the tram and wanted them all to "go back to your own country".

That is racism.

define racism for me, in your own words

btw, she mentioned polish people, polish people are generally white and arguing with someone who has a strong african accent and saying they are not briths isn't exactly being a racist is it.

if i go to africa, then get told by a black person that i can not be african because i am white, is that racist ? lol

define racism for me, in your own words

In this case "racism" is her telling people to go back to their own country purely based on their skin colour, which she did.

btw, she mentioned polish people, polish people are generally white

This part wasn't racist as she wasn't refering to their race, just their nationality.

and arguing with someone who has a strong african accent and saying they are not briths isn't exactly being a racist is it.

She was still basing it on the woman's colour.

An example:
She would've said the same to my dad, because he is black and has a very strong Jamaican accent (sometimes I even struggle to understand him). However, he is British. He was born in Jamaica at the time that Jamaica was a British colony. He has always had a British passport and has lived here and paid taxes for the past 50 years.

But according to her he should go back to his own country, and she would have arrived at that conclusion because of his skin colour and his accent.

Do you think that would be racist?

if i go to africa, then get told by a black person that i can not be african because i am white, is that racist ? lol

If you go to Africa (or anywhere else in the world, England included) and get singled out because of your colour then yes that is racist.

I am a bit concerned that anyone can defend the words of that awful woman.

What she said was wrong. It isn't the fault of the people who live here legally. They haven't broken any rules.

She should be punished. She knows what she said was hurtful, as well as racist.

I have had racist thoughts before, I suspect we all have, but I realise how wrong I am to do that long before I start mouthing off about it. I have relatives who are in the BNP, and EDL, I don't agree with their views, they are not fair in my mind. I have worked in towns that are multicultural, and worked in the London Borough Of Brent where the ethnic minorities are larger in number than the White British ethnicity. I have been racially abused on Kingsbury high road. It is not something I would wish upon anybody.

If people want a serious debate about immigration, I agree they should be allowed to. But that woman wasn't having a debate. She was inciting hatred.

i saw this last night i really feel sorry for her kid no kid should have to listen to that abuse effin and jeffin (to quote ADS lol) i think she is defo on something look at her mouth she gurning like a good un foooking junky

Lay off guys, I heard she wasn't meaning to be racist.

She was just reading the Daily Mail to her son :laugh:

Reactions: 55_UK
Believe it or not, this is actually the fairly short version. If a long version is required, it may or may not be forthcoming (depending entirely upon reserves of patience):

1) That woman is a c**t.
2) That woman is all kinds of wrong.
3) That woman is a tragedy.
4) That woman is a c**t.

colicabcadam - I don't want to fall out with you; much less make you look a c**t, but please, spare us that s**t too.

Debating whether she's a racist by definition or not is as far as I can work out completely academic. If we're splitting races and nations, and she's not being a racist, she's being a nationalist; and therefore still a c**t.

Some other things to think about:

1) Nations are the cause of all this s**t, anyway. If we as a species had grown up and figured out that first and foremost we're all PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, we'd probably not be in quite the state that we are.

2) "British" people are a myth. People indigenous to the UK pretty much vanished a long time ago. A quick scan of 'British' history around the time of the reformation will clue you in that we're all basically foreigners, anyway.

3) "British" people, overall (of course, and thankfully, there are exceptions) are perhaps the biggest race of c**ts the world has ever seen. 'The sun never set on the British Empire' - A noble saying, until you realise that there was a piece of Britain in every time zone purely because the brits were high-stepping around the globe commandeering large swathes of it, taking whatever they wanted with pretty much no regard for anyone but themselves. Britain probably owes a lot of the world far more than a passport.

4) All this guff about the politics of migration - the issues of employment and economy discussed above - is either a) looking at the issue just short of properly, or b) a smoke-screen for being a c**t. See (1) above. The fact is that governments should effectively manage a nation's resources regardless of its demographics; socio-economic problems are a problem of government, not of population.

5) Britain is better for its diversity. People of different races, colours and creeds living together is not a bad thing. If they all do it properly, it's a beautiful and powerful thing. I would agree that not everyone is doing it properly (not least the woman in this video). I would not agree that it is the fault of any particular people. C**ts come in all colours and sizes.

And just one other for colicabcadam: "and before anyone tries to jump on the racist rubbish, i have a black sister, black friends and i recently employed a black person and what makes my point even more valid is this, my ethnic friends agree with me and have spoke about this problem in the past with them"

...Dude. Really? "I've nothing against the <whatever>. Some of my best friends are <whatever>. In fact, my <whatever> is <whatever>." *shakes head*

And now a point of order:

Audi-Sport.net is all about free-speech, and as an entity is apolitical. This doesn't however, give carte-blanche. If posts are highlighted as potentially landing ASN in hot legal water, they may be removed. If posts are highlighted which are severely distasteful, offensive or ignorant, they may be removed. Outside of that, pretty much anything goes.

That said however, while ASN is apolitical, I'm clearly not. You may have worked out that in terms of social-politics (we'll do economics another time - or preferably not) I'm left-leaning and fairly liberal & inclusive in my views. A side effect of this is that I'm tolerant of conflicting views, and see the value of debate and conciliation. I will say now though, that anything - or anyone - giving even a hint of extreme-right social-politics is just not welcome as far as I'm concerned, so I will don my finest beret and kick your *** off here. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Best regards,

Rob.

PS> Just in case anyone's wondering, IC1 Male. Born in Preston to IC1 parents also born within the UK. ...And if you were wondering, you're probably a c**t.

Reactions: Abb
Audi-Sport.net is all about free-speech, and as an entity is apolitical. This doesn't however, give carte-blanche. If posts are highlighted as potentially landing ASN in hot legal water, they may be removed. If posts are highlighted which are severely distasteful, offensive or ignorant, they may be removed. Outside of that, pretty much anything goes.

That said however, while ASN is apolitical, I'm clearly not. You may have worked out that in terms of social-politics (we'll do economics another time - or preferably not) I'm left-leaning and fairly liberal & inclusive in my views. A side effect of this is that I'm tolerant of conflicting views, and see the value of debate and conciliation. I will say now though, that anything - or anyone - giving even a hint of extreme-right social-politics is just not welcome as far as I'm concerned, so I will don my finest beret and kick your *** off here. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Can I quote you on that in the future need be, please?
:)

Unfortunately its people like that woman that are tarnishing this country and not the hard working foreigners that live with us.

People like her should be gathered up and gassed, removed from the gene pool.

Her son will probably grow up to be just like his mummy too.

It's things like this that make me feel ashamed to be British.

rob, that was actually brilliant. and very fair and true.

the thing that winds me up most about that video, is like what westy said, it makes you feel ashamed to be british (not that womens definition of british i might add). Theres too many people like that women with uneducated and narrow minded views. people like her destroy our nation and its reputation, NOT immigrants.

i couldnt give a rats *** where someone is from or what colour or who their ancesters are, all i care about is whether they actually do something with their lives and provide the country and economy with something. and i bet there is WAYYYY more 'brits' than foreign residents that contribute NAFF ALL to the ecomomy

Who cares who lives in what country, what color their skin is, the religious or political views. She is worse than anyone on that tram in my opinion!

She is just a disgrace. That poor child. As a parent we try our best to steer our children right (doesnt always work out lol) but hes got no chance.

Well as a foreigner myself living in a different country there is racism everywhere not just in the UK. Saying that its far worse in the UK sadly. There are lots of different nationalities over here, quite a large amount of oriental but from what I have seen the vast majority live in harmony and it makes it an interesting place to be. The one thing we have noticed is most Aussies use terms that would be outlawed in the UK as everyday words and nothing bad is thought about it. There are no hang ups. Folk should learn to live in harmony more.

Last edited:
She is just a disgrace. That poor child. As a parent we try our best to steer our children right (doesnt always work out lol) but hes got no chance.

Well as a foreigner myself living in a different country there is racism everywhere not just in the UK. Saying that its far worse in the UK sadly. There are lots of different nationalities over here, quite a large amount of oriental but from what I have seen the vast majority live in harmony and it makes it an interesting place to be. The one thing we have noticed is most Aussies use terms that would be outlawed in the UK as everyday words and nothing bad is thought about it. There are no hang ups. Folk should learn to live in harmony more.

Not wanting to start any thing but I'm curious, what terms?
My PM box is open. :)

I felt like that woman was actually using her child as something to hide behind. I also know that if she didn't have a child on her lap that situation would have resulted in violence.

Jeeeeeeeeez, you need a license to own a dog, but the uneducated / unwashed of Her Majesties 'Great'(?) Britain have the free reign to breed an army of brainwashed unfortunates who will then pick up the torch from these morons and carry it forward.

We've got real f**king issues in this country without turning on each other like this dimwitted hag. Corruption in the media, Government and the finance sectors robbing us of tax, pensions, jobs, questionable wars and difficult futures. If people invested half the effort and focussed on the real issues we face (e.g. not creed or colour), Britain could actually be a half decent place to live.

Yet again whilst I see the sadness of this particular instance of abhorrant behaviour, and even worse it's effects on that poor child whose blank canvas mind is being polluted by this mindless feckwit, the saddest part of all is that this is a clear indication of how broken Britain is becoming as society is driven to value all the wrong things. The 'i' world we live in is blind, self centric, uncharitable, cancerous and at risk of already being unrecoverable as so little value is placed on personal impact, collaboration or inclusiveness.

On a plus note, if this footage wakes just a handful of people from their lazy mindless prejudices and makes them think 'actually that's pretty ugly and unacceptable', just maybe there's a win in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, this is actually the fairly short version. If a long version is required, it may or may not be forthcoming (depending entirely upon reserves of patience):

1) That woman is a c**t.
2) That woman is all kinds of wrong.
3) That woman is a tragedy.
4) That woman is a c**t.

colicabcadam - I don't want to fall out with you; much less make you look a c**t, but please, spare us that s**t too.

Debating whether she's a racist by definition or not is as far as I can work out completely academic. If we're splitting races and nations, and she's not being a racist, she's being a nationalist; and therefore still a c**t.

Some other things to think about:

1) Nations are the cause of all this s**t, anyway. If we as a species had grown up and figured out that first and foremost we're all PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, we'd probably not be in quite the state that we are.

2) "British" people are a myth. People indigenous to the UK pretty much vanished a long time ago. A quick scan of 'British' history around the time of the reformation will clue you in that we're all basically foreigners, anyway.

3) "British" people, overall (of course, and thankfully, there are exceptions) are perhaps the biggest race of c**ts the world has ever seen. 'The sun never set on the British Empire' - A noble saying, until you realise that there was a piece of Britain in every time zone purely because the brits were high-stepping around the globe commandeering large swathes of it, taking whatever they wanted with pretty much no regard for anyone but themselves. Britain probably owes a lot of the world far more than a passport.

4) All this guff about the politics of migration - the issues of employment and economy discussed above - is either a) looking at the issue just short of properly, or b) a smoke-screen for being a c**t. See (1) above. The fact is that governments should effectively manage a nation's resources regardless of its demographics; socio-economic problems are a problem of government, not of population.

5) Britain is better for its diversity. People of different races, colours and creeds living together is not a bad thing. If they all do it properly, it's a beautiful and powerful thing. I would agree that not everyone is doing it properly (not least the woman in this video). I would not agree that it is the fault of any particular people. C**ts come in all colours and sizes.

And just one other for colicabcadam: "and before anyone tries to jump on the racist rubbish, i have a black sister, black friends and i recently employed a black person and what makes my point even more valid is this, my ethnic friends agree with me and have spoke about this problem in the past with them"

...Dude. Really? "I've nothing against the <whatever>. Some of my best friends are <whatever>. In fact, my <whatever> is <whatever>." *shakes head*

And now a point of order:

Best regards,

Rob.

PS> Just in case anyone's wondering, IC1 Male. Born in Preston to IC1 parents also born within the UK. ...And if you were wondering, you're probably a c**t.

what's with all the swearing? and why are you calling me a ****? is it because you're the site admin that you feel you can do whatever you want, do you lack power in the real world or something? i don't do internet keyboard aggression, it's quite sad and i prefer to have an adult discussion

based on that response you agree with the following...........

britain, unlike any other country should let anyone in the country? there should be no caps on immigration and immigrant criminals should spend time in our uk jails?

britain, unlike any other country should give free housing and free money away to anyone entering the country ?

britain should no longer have it's own culture, we're not allowed to display poppys, or celebrate christmas and wear crosses around our neck because it will offend immigrants ?

immigrants should be able to come over here, force their culture on us and then criticize us

i could go on, honestly, in thailand you have to be thai to work (unless it's specialist and no thai can do it) , they will not have their way of life dictated by others, neither will african countires, australia, asian countires, infact, pretty much every other country, you only have to look at dubai, people were put in prison for KISSING

britain is the most giving country of them all, try to go to poland with your wife and kids with no money and see how long you last ! but people do it to britain and get everything handed to them on a plate

have you ever walked through tottenham or beckton ? it's full of cultures that do not mix with anyone but their own

it's funny that 1 white girls makes a couple of comments and the whole world knows about it, but when an ethnic decides to burn a poppy no one seemed to care, did you see the mobo awards this year, ethnic people where being racist towards a white person that won an award because if should have been a black person only ceromony, then a bunch of white lads kill an ethnic lad, it's an outrage, yet when an ethnic group kills a white lad no one seems to care, look what caused the london riots, an ethnic lad drug dealer who dealt with arms got shot and killed, yet when this happens to a white person no one cares, another example will be the lads that drew a poppy on a mosc, that got them a prison sentence, what do the people who spread hatred and wish non muslims dead get, a £50 fine and benifits

this is what upsets me, as a british person i've lost my right to speech and i am seeing our country go down hill

*sigh*

what's with all the swearing? and why are you calling me a ****?

If you read carefully, you'll see I was calling that woman a c**t. Not you (then).

is it because you're the site admin that you feel you can do whatever you want, do you lack power in the real world or something? i don't do internet keyboard aggression, it's quite sad and i prefer to have an adult discussion
1) Again, if you read carefully, Site Admin doesn't come into it until the last paragraph. Any of the rest of it could've been written by a user and as far as I can work out, wouldn't be seriously in breach of the rules?

2) Oh yes, because with left-leaning social-liberal views, I'm bound to be all about power *bangs head on desk*. Just for the record, I'm perfectly happy with the control I have over my own destiny, and I'm not really interested in anyone else's. Unless they're being a c**t.

3) An adult discussion? Are you sure?...

based on that response you agree with the following...........
For someone who wants an adult discussion, you do a really good impression of a low-rent spin doctor/tabloid contortionist...

britain, unlike any other country should let anyone in the country? there should be no caps on immigration and immigrant criminals should spend time in our uk jails?
No. If I had anything to do with it, anyone would be allowed to go anywhere, and c**ts would go to whatever jail was most readily available.

britain, unlike any other country should give free housing and free money away to anyone entering the country ?
I assume your data came from a carefully-conducted, balanced and controlled Daily Mail audit. Britain gives free housing and free money to all kinds of people. Some of them deserving, some of them not. There are more than enough home-grown non-deserving to make it obvious that this is a problem of where people's heads are at rather than where their heads are from.

britain should no longer have it's own culture, we're not allowed to display poppys, or celebrate christmas and wear crosses around our neck because it will offend immigrants ?
More Daily Fail? You didn't see anyone wearing a poppy this month? Christmas isn't happening this year? A company makes a massive HR/PR gaff, years ago, and the right are still harping on about it?

immigrants should be able to come over here, force their culture on us and then criticize us
Who's forcing who's culture on who again? As for criticism, I'm in favour - for c**ts.

i could go on, honestly, in thailand you have to be thai to work (unless it's specialist and no thai can do it) , they will not have their way of life dictated by others, neither will african countires, australia, asian countires, infact, pretty much every other country, you only have to look at dubai, people were put in prison for KISSING
Two wrongs always make a right.

britain is the most giving country of them all, try to go to poland with your wife and kids with no money and see how long you last ! but people do it to britain and get everything handed to them on a plate
So what are you saying? We should dismantle the welfare state entirely, and just let everyone get on with it? I'd agree that probably sorts out the c**ts, but what of those who need help?

have you ever walked through tottenham or beckton ? it's full of cultures that do not mix with anyone but their own
If that's true, and of course it's a MASSIVE C**TISH GENERALISATION, so not; are you suggesting that further segregation will improve things?

You'll notice I've dropped your final bile-filled ignorant paragraph. It's full of generalisations of a c**t; both of those things aren't worth the effort.

this is what upsets me, as a british person i've lost my right to speech and i am seeing our country go down hill
Part of that is right.

Rob.

Last edited:
Fortunately most of us can live with people of different races. We may have cultural differences, but we all breathe the same air.

As this freak of a woman seems to have done this before, I would say it is a set up. She is possibly being filmed by a friend.

What I am trying to say is, she is in a minority. She is one of a few bigots that live amongst us. She is the extreme.

A question I have though is, do you think most people have racist thoughts but keep it quiet? Do you think that a large number of people in the country have said something racist to a friend or family member? I do.

When I worked in Kingsbury most of my colleagues were 2nd or 3rd generation Indian. They shocked me by how racist they were to people who were Pakistani. And Black colleagues complaining about the Indian nationals taking over.

What I mean is, none of us are perfect.

But I think all of us should condemn the woman in this video, as her behaviour is unacceptable in society. She is the one who should be asked to leave the country. Greenland sounds good!

People seem to have a very 'intollerant' attitude to this poor woman..... No one seems to want to try and understand what could have happened to her that made her say such things..?? It would be entirely different if the situation were reversed.

Maybe shes just an out and out racist and doesn't like anyone soley because they are black, polish, scottish etc..... Or maybe she just doesn't like the fact there are so many ethnic minorities in this Country (and on her tram)..?? There is a difference!

Either way she is now going to suffer the full weight of the 'politically correct' estabishment... I feel sorry for her.

She should, of course, have directed her anger, not at the people on that tram (it's not their fault they've taken advantage of our politically correct, liberal establishments insane open door immigration policy), but at the sucessive Governments that have allowed it to happen......

Last edited: