Joe Achilles 1500 miles review

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kirkyrs, Mr Freeze, RS03??? and 3 others
Even Joe is losing his appeal for me ...and I won't even bother watching his review of it

Reactions: 8YARWY
Even Joe is losing his appeal for me ...and I won't even bother watching his review of it

To be fair he gives it a lot of praise.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
To be fair he gives it a lot of praise.

fair enough Sean but he won't tell me anything l don't already know.....probably mentions the **** interior.....Joe in my opinion is only interested in how a car drives at 9/10 tenths...he bought his M2 twice over so car interiors aint a priority for him ....where l am the opposite

Reactions: RS3 S. and Mastachaz
fair enough Sean but he won't tell me anything l don't already know.....probably mentions the **** interior.....Joe in my opinion is only interested in how a car drives at 9/10 tenths...he bought his M2 twice over so car interiors aint a priority for him ....where l am the opposite

Lol yeah the interior is a bone of contention for him, and I feel the same about it.

Reactions: RS3 S., Mr Freeze, Mike.46 and 1 other person
Lol yeah the interior is a bone of contention for him, and I feel the same about it.

Same here Sean A huge question mark hangs over the interior can l live with such a interior remains to be seen l love the exterior of the saloon so much and try and imagine how it'll look in Riviera....maybe its the Kemora and them plastic seats in his demo car that really does put me off f#ck even a s-line A3 gets a choice of seat coverings.....

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Just wait for my 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000, 12000, 15000, 20000 mile etc review videos on YouTube.

I am milking the car for every penny

Reactions: Mastachaz
that new nardo grey its so nice , and yeah interior its big let down.

Just wait for my 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000, 12000, 15000, 20000 mile etc review videos on YouTube.

It will all have been done by then though and we'll all have our cars as well so no need to watch any more reviews :)

God loves a trier as they say and ....try adding in some charisma to your reviews bit of banter....etc etc....goes a long way ye know

God loves a trier as they say and ....try adding in some charisma to your reviews bit of banter....etc etc....goes a long way ye know

And correct facts

8 pots………

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06

I’m sure you’ll be doing several hundred more videos when yours arrives.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Ok just for @jassyo06 and @T-1000 I will add some jokes in my next RS3 video.

To be honest the videos get the views and it is a car I have ordered so you can understand but I do make videos on other cars if you look at my channel… I did a Cadillac and a Chevy Truck whilst I was in the US as well as visiting the LA auto show and Rivian.

Reactions: Daggerit and Jassyo06

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Mastachaz

To be honest the videos get the views and it is a car I have ordered so you can understand but I do make videos on other cars if you look at my channel… I did a Cadillac and a Chevy Truck whilst I was in the US as well as visiting the LA auto show and Rivian.

Zero interest in Cadillac or Chevy trucks.

Reactions: Jassyo06

No offence but no matter how many videos you make I cannot take my focus off them massive turn ups on your jeans, not sure if that says something about your videos???

But good luck on your channel anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Hxslop-, FBF01 and Mr Freeze
No offence but no matter how many videos you make I cannot take my focus off them massive turn ups on your jeans, not sure if that says something about your videos???

It’s either that or they are too long.. although I am wearing shorts In some videos.

It’s either that or they are too long.. although I am wearing shorts In some videos.

Lol you are the Chris Harris of ASN

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
I quite enjoyed Joe’s thoughts on the rs3 tbh. Was balanced in his views and fair in both the criticism and praise too.

He seems to get what a car has been designed to do, and appreciates it if it does that well… or is fair in pointing out areas where it’s slightly wide of the mark in his view.

Reactions: J.Smith, kirkyrs and Mike.46

Lol absolutely brilliant