Jct600 gave me more for my car than I payed new!!

Demari46

Reaction score
Payed 29700 for a 65 plate s3 manual,
Hated the gearbox so asked to part exchange for the s tronic and they offered me 30,575 for it. They said it was because I got such a good deal in the first place, i went in to my new deal with £5100 deposit. I was stunned!

Reactions: Eigdoog, daydotz, S3joey and 5 others
Did they give you the same level of discount on the s tronic as they did on the first one!?! If so, great work!!!

I changed to s tronic, added mag ride, cruise control, folding mirrors, advanced key, for a extra £21 a month, got just under 5k off the rrp. So yes I'd say I got a even better deal tbh. He said with this level of discount I'll always have positive equity, think I'll change again next year ;)

Which dealer was that? I will have some of that!!

Reactions: Demari46
Which dealer was that? I will have some of that!!
JCT 600 Audi at Sheffield. Bilal javaid was the guy I did the deal with, he's spot on!

Reactions: mister.c.
Was it on a factory order or stock car?

Cheers, ive asked the question....lets see what he offers!

Mines a 2015(15) S3 sportback manual in sepang.
Its got comfort, privacy, ***, red calipers, satnav. Has done 3500 miles.
This is the car I specced with him....

Orangewheels price........

Audi A3 S3 TFSI Quattro 4dr S Tronic [Nav] Petrol Saloon £35,311
Acoustic parking system - rear £345
Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors £150
Pearl - Sepang blue £550
Alcantara/leather - Black with silver stitching FREE
Audi Sound System with 10 speakers £255
Interior light pack - A3 Saloon £170
19" 5 twin spoke star design anthracite partly polished alloy wheels FREE
Total Manufacturer List Price [on the road] £36,781
Our Discount Price [on the road] £33,189

He wants £7500 to change.

In essence, hes giving me £25700 for mine. Its not bad, but its not as amazing as the deal youve been offered!

Demari.....owe you a beer mate!

Deal done.

S3 saloon ordered!

Stronic, rear parking, ***, folding mirrors, ILP.

Got an amazing deal.....really very happy!

Looking at June delivery.

Cheers again......months of umming and rrrr ing....ordering then cancelling an RS3..... Then in the course of an afternoon, deal done!

I always thought that the right deal would eventually appear......looks like it just did!

Reactions: azibux1, Bristle Hound, Mojave96 and 4 others

Deal done.

S3 saloon ordered!

Cheers again......months of umming and rrrr ing....ordering then cancelling an RS3..... Then in the course of an afternoon, deal done!

I always thought that the right deal would eventually appear......looks like it just did!

Uh....RS3........?? As nice as the saloon is l just think it's a sideways move,had the opportunity but long term happyness???
Who knows eh....? Glad you've got yourself eventually sorted though

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv
Uh....RS3........?? As nice as the saloon is l just think it's a sideways move,had the opportunity but long term happyness???
Who knows eh....? Glad you've got yourself eventually sorted though

I know where your coming from mate.....but the S3 saloon deal is close to £10,000 cheaper than the RS3 deal!!!!

Will be nice to get back into an auto as my knees are ********. Also nice to get 19' wheels and adaptive suspension....

Im very happy with the deal I got.....better than top book trade in and broker beating price on the new car!!

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Jassyo06
I know where your coming from mate.....but the S3 saloon deal is close to £10,000 cheaper than the RS3 deal!!!!

Will be nice to get back into an auto as my knees are ********. Also nice to get 19' wheels and adaptive suspension....

Im very happy with the deal I got.....better than top book trade in and broker beating price on the new car!!

Yip the sedan ticks most boxes mate
Yeah my car has dropped £700 in the last 2 weeks £25,500 now

Reactions: Kugaman1, Simon L and pburv

Yer joining an elite club mate, what more is there to say!! :whistle2:

Glad you got a deal yer happy with :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Kugaman1
You folks are giving me itchy feet.

I've been in my S3 since January and not enjoying it as much as I should be because I rushed and went for stock spec without the options I wanted.

Might have to see what they can do for me.

Reactions: pburv and RO65ERS

I've been in my S3 since January and not enjoying it as much as I should be because I rushed and went for stock spec without the options I wanted.

since January? don't expect too much, but of course there is no harm in asking! some people aren't as lucky as others.

Reactions: Jassyo06
since January? don't expect too much, but of course there is no harm in asking! some people aren't as lucky as others.

I got 14% off list so I'm hopeful it wouldn't be too heartbreaking.

Any idea what the immediate depreciation is?

Reactions: RO65ERS
I got 14% off list so I'm hopeful it wouldn't be too heartbreaking.

thats a nice discount!
don't expect to break even between 18-24 months, but to be in a half decent position to compromise with each other over another deal.

At this rate, you're going to be ordering and cancelling more cars than @Bristle Hound :p
That will take some beating, lol;)
@veeeight @Sandra - Oi you two! :asskicking:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sheesh - 'Twas only 2 cancelled S3 saloon orders before 'I saw the light' ;) :D
You don't really want to know, trust me :(
Catastrophic...
^ This is probably as succinct as your going to get

Reactions: veeeight and Jassyo06
@Demari46 that's a great deal.
@Kugaman1 What deal did you end up with? Is it the deal above or did you get a better offer?

Reactions: Demari46

Sell you mine's for £28k....with all the best toys...lol

Sell you mine's for £28k....with all the best toys...lol

No deal! Best I can offer is a straight swap for Daytona with no toys!

Deal done.

S3 saloon ordered!

I'm guessing you've done the deal wit sheff audi then, glad you've got it sorted

Reactions: Kugaman1
A S3 is a S3 lol content yourself mate with yer car.....it won't depreciate as much as one with all the toys

I'm trying. When I get to drive it properly I love it but when I'm sat in traffic on the way to work I hate to look at the standard screen and when I get there and try and squeeze into a space, I wish I had sensors or camera and folding mirrors.

I think I must have been spoilt as a child!

I'm trying. When I get to drive it properly I love it but when I'm sat in traffic on the way to work I hate to look at the standard screen and when I get there and try and squeeze into a space, I wish I had sensors or camera and folding mirrors.

I think I must have been spoilt as a child!
Other end of the spectrum £40k S3 Sportback 11k miles after one year depreciation is £14,500 so food for thought?

Thats off RRP though.
Take 12%(approx 5k) off that for discount.
Still steep obviously

I'm guessing you've done the deal wit sheff audi then, glad you've got it sorted

Yes mate, did the deal with Bilal....he seems a nice bloke!

Looking like mid June collection

Ouch!!

Ive definitely learnt a lesson on extras......we got badly stung on my wifes (awful) Mini Cooper. £4k of extras meant £490' come trade in 4 months later. Never again.

Now I will only buy extras that I think I will use every time Im in the car.

Reactions: S32B
Yes mate, did the deal with Bilal....he seems a nice bloke!

Looking like mid June collection
I want some commission from this deal haha ;)

Yes bill is great, very nice hand over too, and minimal swirls in the paint if any!