1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JC Sportline Company??

I oOEddOo I Oct 29, 2018

1. I oOEddOo I

I oOEddOo I Active Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

Good Evening all,

I am looking for recent experience if any for those who have brought a diffuser or any exterior parts for their a5 and S5s with this company directly so that I can make a decision.

Question I have are the following,

1. What they have quoted you included tax + shipping is the final payment with no other hidden fees before receiving the product.

2. Product arrived as described with no defects or problems before installing.

3. Any fitment problems you have encounter resulting refund.

4. Anything else I should be aware of.

Many thanks and I appreciate your helpful comments.

Ed

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

4. Meemo

Meemo Well-Known Member Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition

nope me either.
    I just searched on UK amazon though and people have left reviews on their items which range 2-4 star average, I would have a read of them to help you decide :)

5. I oOEddOo I

I oOEddOo I Active Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

Went and search the seller profile If this is the correct one it looks pretty positive with 89% overal customer satisfaction. The bimmer forums is also quite impress with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A3U3Q8X58HY3E7

Meemo likes this.