Facelift Jassy's Discussion/Build/Wait Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon Thread

I missed the page where you machine polished it mate - finally got the DA out LoL - well done It sure makes a massive difference with a spare afternoon and some soft pads with a gentle cut/polish paste.

Glad you’re still enjoying it/her sure is a stunner.

Egypt is it for hols ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have 2 machine polishers now lol da and a small rotary but it wasn't as expensive as your Rupes mini, Egypt sharm sadly not those peeps in parliament are still not allowing brits to fly there , so resorted to Turkey for now, and that bawbag @simonl can't see green cheese go past him and he's got to have some, so he's off to the same hotel in Turkey in August.... Seagulls do follow trawlers eh lol l done Dom Republic 2 years ago he went there last year some peeps have no imagination

Reactions: Jcbmally, Rob2k68, NevMan and 3 others
I have 2 machine polishers now lol da and a small rotary but it wasn't as expensive as your Rupes mini, Egypt sharm sadly not those peeps in parliament are still not allowing brits to fly there , so resorted to Turkey for now, and that bawbag @simonl can't see green cheese go past him and he's got to have some, so he's off to the same hotel in Turkey in August.... Seagulls do follow trawlers eh lol l done Dom Republic 2 years ago he went there last year some peeps have no imagination

at least the exchange rate is improving :icon thumright: :moneybag::euro:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Jcbmally, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

I like Dominican, the rum went down too well on a boat trip last year, I had a nice little sleep on the boat back....

Jamaica this year for us, cracking deal on ****** Bay beach for 8 weeks time, recharge the batteries....

Reactions: Tom.H, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I like Dominican, the rum went down too well on a boat trip last year, I had a nice little sleep on the boat back....

Jamaica this year for us, cracking deal on ****** Bay beach for 8 weeks time, recharge the batteries....

Been to Jamiaca twice myself :icon thumright:
Both times Ochos Rios.
Enjoyed both holidays greatly :sunglasses:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Been only once to dom rep twas a stunning hotel probably most picturesque pool and backdrop l have ever come across, but won't ever go back, don't do rain on holiday get enough in Scotland thanks very much

Reactions: Tom.H, Rob2k68 and Snake Pliskin
Been to Jamiaca twice myself :icon thumright:
Both times Ochos Rios.
Enjoyed both holidays greatly :sunglasses:
Good stuff, the reviews have been great so far, looking forward to it.

We are staying in Negril, which has ****** Bay and 7 mile beach. Red stripe and rum...

Reactions: EvOS3, Rob2k68 and Snake Pliskin
Been only once to dom rep twas a stunning hotel probably most picturesque pool and backdrop l have ever come across, but won't ever go back, don't do rain on holiday get enough in Scotland thanks very much
We were quite lucky, thunderstorms at night but fully cleared by the morning.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Good stuff, the reviews have been great so far, looking forward to it.

We are staying in Negril, which has ****** Bay and 7 mile beach. Red stripe and rum...

Both times we went end of May which will be similar to you and weather was perfect too :sunglasses:
Yes the all inclusive really is that in the Caribbean :icon thumright::beermug::wineglass::cocktail:

Reactions: Jassyo06, TYb and Rob2k68
We were quite lucky, thunderstorms at night but fully cleared by the morning.
We had them most nights about half a mile off the coast they where quite visible and entertaining whilst out on the balcony having a fag lol but one day we had one right above us straight to the room we went, but the drunken stupid yanks decided to strip off ******* naked and have a swimming competition.. ...during a thunderstorm Mad rude and downright disgusting they are the .. Second reason l wouldn't go back anywhere in the Caribbean

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
We had them most nights about half a mile off the coast they where quite visible and entertaining whilst out on the balcony having a fag lol but one day we had one right above us straight to the room we went, but the drunken stupid yanks decided to strip off ******* naked and have a swimming competition.. ...during a thunderstorm Mad rude and downright disgusting they are the .. Second reason l wouldn't go back anywhere in the Caribbean

I think you just need to pick your hotel carefully - anything like that & I would be saying something big time, that is not good !
We went to Sandals albeit it was in 2000 & 2006 so been a fair few years since we went to be fair.
I would hope standards have not slipped though. :blink:

Reactions: TYb
I see, we seemed to avoid them last trip, fingers crossed for Jamaica....

I see, we seemed to avoid them last trip, fingers crossed for Jamaica....

Hopefully you haven't booked somewhere like Hedonism or similar lol :)

I'm sure you have booked somewhere much more respectable :icon thumright:

There was a restaurant on the Pier overlooking the Sea which was really nice when we went last.

Hopefully you haven't booked somewhere like Hedonism or similar lol :)

I'm sure you have booked somewhere much more respectable :icon thumright:

There was a restaurant on the Pier overlooking the Sea which was really nice when we went last.
Haha no, we went with Riu Tropical Bay after reading plenty of reviews. There is meant to be a tiny lobster shack just outside the hotel, looking forward to that with a nice cold one.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Haha no, we went with Riu Tropical Bay after reading plenty of reviews. There is meant to be a tiny lobster shack just outside the hotel, looking forward to that with a nice cold one.

Yes ... Riu’s are a great choice :icon thumright:

Lobster shack & a few beers in the sun sounds :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jcbmally and TYb
Time for a thread title change me thinks

'Holidays & where you've been/going this year'

:sign hijacked:
:sign ot:
:sign pics:
:yahoo: lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SPIKE_, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
I think you just need to pick your hotel carefully - anything like that & I would be saying something big time, that is not good !
We went to Sandals albeit it was in 2000 & 2006 so been a fair few years since we went to be fair.
I would hope standards have not slipped though. :blink:
It was the Luxury Bahia grand princpi hotel emphasis on luxury as there's a adjacent hotel with the same namno luxury in it's name eventually after meetings with customers services they moved

What month are going to Jamaica man lol, l did like the look of some of the hotels there but l just like the sun and blue sky's far too much

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
It was the Luxury Bahia grand princpi hotel emphasis on luxury as there's a adjacent hotel with the same namno luxury in it's name eventually after meetings with customers services they moved

What month are going to Jamaica man lol, l did like the look of some of the hotels there but l just like the sun and blue sky's far too much
Mid June, hopefully there will be plenty of blue sky...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06