Jassy's Blue Audi TTS Adventure

It's has a different engine cover from my S3 Saloon
That's just to cover up the extra 10bhp lol
Good luck with the spoiler and light fit mate. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and NevMan
Those 255/30 tyres on your 20” rims wont have much flex in the sidewalls and transmit quite a bit of feedback into the car depending on the surface your on. They do however give you plenty of grip going into and out of the corners :congratulatory:.

one thing to keep an eye out is potholes - with that profile theres not that big a gap between the road and those lovely rims.

Be interested once to see what you think of the Mag Ride once you've had the chance to use it and see what difference It makes to the way the car rides

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, NevMan and 1 other person
Those 255/30 tyres on your 20” rims wont have much flex in the sidewalls and transmit quite a bit of feedback into the car depending on the surface your on. They do however give you plenty of grip going into and out of the corners :congratulatory:.

one thing to keep an eye out is potholes - with that profile theres not that big a gap between the road and those lovely rims.

Be interested once to see what you think of the Mag Ride once you've had the chance to use it and see what difference It makes to the way the car rides

Those ALLOYS are the reason l have taken out alloy and tyre insurance mate....did you mention the Audi Sport puddle lights aint that bright...? l found the Vorsprung Audi beam puddle lights in the glove box tonight so may sell one or the other on

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, AlS3BE and 1 other person
That's just to cover up the extra 10bhp lol
Good luck with the spoiler and light fit mate. :thumbs up:
Changing over the lights will be doddle
That’s where the 10 extra bhp comes from ;-)
10 bhp more lol av yet te use 100 bhp of it lol but it feels so different to the S3 engine as when you put it dynamic that engine was always hunting/hectic for you to put the welly doon as you know different in this variant its a bit more relaxed the exhaust on start up and when moving off is amazing but once your on the move you can hear that piped in sound and it sounds like the 5 pot RS engine not a bad thing especially when you have the bass set to max in the settings...lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, NevMan and 2 others
Here’s a picture of them - they are nice and clear but I thought did not cast as much light as the Audi rings. Couple of mates always commented on the Rings but never noticed these. Meant to remove them from the TTRS and put them in the S5 but forgot too before it went. However the S5 came with rings and tbh I prefer them them and would have sold the Sport ones on. had I kept them. Surprise surprise Audi charge more for these than the others

64A491BF E378 427F B6CB 1CFD269C66ED

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, pburv and 2 others
Small cabin plus huge wheels and tyres ...sorry but l am glad it's not only me that gets this problem lol

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bit a of a first world problem......boohoo the tyres on my Porsche/TTS are a bit loud :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, NevMan and 3 others
Blimey ....... where did that come from lol ?

So the TCR has gone and in comes a Boxster :)

Looks VERY tasty :icon thumright:

Id always wanted a Porsche, so I thought it was time to get one.

This was one of only 6 Boxster T for sale in the UK, and it had the best spec. GT silver was also always my favourite Porsche colour so I went for it.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
It's has a different engine cover from my S3 Saloon

Yup. Out of all the Vag group current crop the S3 / TTS are the only ones they’ve made an effort with on the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Id always wanted a Porsche, so I thought it was time to get one.

This was one of only 6 Boxster T for sale in the UK, and it had the best spec. GT silver was also always my favourite Porsche colour so I went for it.
Its got a awesome spec whats the difference with the Boxster T and the Boxster..??? thing l could'nt over was the price of the LED pdls optional headlights £1395 l thought they where of the matrix style at the price but they are not but still love the look of them especially with dark inlay/bezel....rear tinted lights £400 .....gorgeous but my god the price of one these new was £65k upwards hows the BOSE sound system and have you got climate control? l just could not get over it being an optional extra

My spec was £700 a month with £12k deposit madness that was including a 5% discount apr 5-9% dont get me wrong my car is expensive a month with a of APR 6-1% but the Porsche was funny money for a 300 bhp car

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, pburv and 1 other person
Led door sill plaque/logos don't illuminate not a frickin again same with my S3 Saloon when l got it

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
Its got a awesome spec whats the difference with the Boxster T and the Boxster..??? thing l could'nt over was the price of the LED pdls optional headlights £1395 l thought they where of the matrix style at the price but they are not but still love the look of them especially with dark inlay/bezel....rear tinted lights £400 .....gorgeous but my god the price of one these new was £65k upwards hows the BOSE sound system and have you got climate control? l just could not get over it being an optional extra

My spec was £700 a month with £12k deposit madness that was including a 5% discount apr 5-9% dont get me wrong my car is expensive a month with a of APR 6-1% but the Porsche was funny money for a 300 bhp car
The T is a driver focused package, so it comes with Sports Chrono, Sports exhaust, PASM, limited slip diff with PTV, 20" Carrera wheels and dynamic engine and gearbox mounts and the 64L fuel tank.

Porsche also make a limited number of them a year, so I'm hoping that helps with it future value.

The LED lights are very good, they are dynamic and have the main beam assistance.

The Bose is very good, it's much better than I was expecting. Not as good as the B&O was, but nothing since has been.

The 300bhp is academic in my opinion, whilst it feels like more than this it's more about how this car handles. It holds the road and goes round a corner like nothing else I've driven. I drove the M2 competition before this which had over 100bhp more, in a straight line drag race it would win, but round an A or B road it's not leaving the Boxster.

It's not perfect by any means, but it just puts a huge smile on my face when I drive it, and you don't have to be doing illegal speeds for it to do that.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, AlS3BE and 4 others
Here’s a picture of them - they are nice and clear but I thought did not cast as much light as the Audi rings. Couple of mates always commented on the Rings but never noticed these. Meant to remove them from the TTRS and put them in the S5 but forgot too before it went. However the S5 came with rings and tbh I prefer them them and would have sold the Sport ones on. had I kept them. Surprise surprise Audi charge more for these than the others

View attachment 236260
I liked the Audi ring emblem puddle lights as well so l may just sell both the Audi-Sport and Vorsprung ones on I'll wait and see ps l paid £120 for the Audi Sport beams off ebay some where a lot more expensive

Reactions: Frizzley, pburv, NevMan and 1 other person
I liked the Audi ring emblem puddle lights as well so l may just sell both the Audi-Sport and Vorsprung ones on I'll wait and see ps l paid £120 for the Audi Sport beams off ebay some where a lot more expensive

I think both look good but the rings just seems a bit sharper and more oem like. The Audi sport looks just a tad boy racer/Halfords like but just a little.
I might have a set of the Audi rings in my garage somewhere if you are looking for a set but will need to check. They are either rings or Quattro. I had 6 sets a while back and sold a few on here and kept a couple as spares.
7325BB1D 684F 4EE8 BF48 F8D92A85055C1062AF4D EF0A 4371 83A9 7E1015B2899B

What does the vorsprung ones look like?

Reactions: pburv, NevMan and Jcbmally
Like this

A1781EDC 756D 4FD0 82CB 9EAFCBA16994

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Me too although the rings are still my first choice though

I just don’t like that font.
They should have put the rings behind it or the gecko somewhere to jazz it up a bit. Just looks a bit boring.

Reactions: pburv and Frizzley
Hi darling it's been a long long day left at 5 bells this morning just got home l couldn't have chosen a worse day for picking up a car as the weather was horrendous both ways especially done in England at Grimsby... weather was very nice indeed
Only managed a few snaps was in the dealership for ages ....
3e0b82211e86107333b59d52a4d13250.jpg
a686b55ad338a4c38be60ad904294693.jpg
03d3afac26cf07425f163967e4522bb1.jpg

TBF @jassyo06 i don’t like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I love it :thumbs up:

Led door sill plaque/logos don't illuminate not a frickin again same with my S3 Saloon when l got it
Thought they would have lit up, even the A4 sill plates light up. They be retro fitted
:thumbs up:

• Haha
Reactions: BarryG79, pburv and Jassyo06
TBF @jassyo06 i don’t like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I love it :thumbs up:

Thought they would have lit up, even the A4 sill plates light up. They be retro fitted
:thumbs up:
They're faulty mate l am sure they should light up?

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
I really like the puddle lights on my Cupra

Also the door sill plates

Attachments

• 1619853281355.png
    1619853281355.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Jcbmally, Pinky1959, Snake Pliskin and 6 others
You started on the mods yet matey?:wink:

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
You started on the mods yet matey?:wink:
Cannae be bothered atm but l did remove the 6 short bolts off the rear wing the night l got the car but got ****** off when l saw the adhesive foam lol will fit the lights around lunchtime and post some photos later.... trim removal tools and masking tape arrived last night rear wing will get fitted tomorrow once the brave pills kick in going to take my wee mum a drive in it this afternoon

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Cannae be bothered atm but l did remove the 6 short bolts off the rear wing the night l got the car but got ****** off when l saw the adhesive foam lol will fit the lights around lunchtime and post some photos later.... trim removal tools and masking tape arrived last night rear wing will get fitted tomorrow once the brave pills kick in going to take my wee mum a drive in it this afternoon

Sounds like a plan. :thumbs up: Give your mum hugs and kisses from 'taffy' lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
Oleds fitted little tricky but got there the animation on ignition a love it well worth the money I'll post more when it gets a bit darker
cf5e735e5490a381fbf042bf952b7e17.jpg
8882363e26af265d7f0230400da21de6.jpg
a06eacfa7ddffc05674f505b21fdd886.jpg

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jcbmally, Jimbob76 and 12 others
Look great - love the animations on these.:thumbs up:

Time to get those ‘old’ :whistle2:original lights sold on eBay and recoup some cash

Nice to see your back number plates have been stuck on - really xxxx me off when the dealer drills to ****** great bit holes in the front and back of a brand new car

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Oleds fitted little tricky but got there the animation on ignition a love it well worth the money I'll post more when it gets a bit darker

Stunning motor you have got there, looking forward to seeing the OLEDs at night. I've never been much of a TT fan, but I really like your motor, interior looks lovely, and the Turbo blue works really well on it.

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Spot on. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Rear OLEDs look great jassyo06 :thumbs up:.......best of luck fitting the rear wing......but I’m sure your neighbours must think you’re mad pulling your 3 day old brand new car apart already haha
:respekt:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, pburv and 2 others
While the sun is shining mate get a shot from the rear so we can see a comparison when you fit the new spoiler:thumbs up:
Colour is stunning in the sunlight.

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Rear OLEDs look great jassyo06 :thumbs up:.......best of luck fitting the rear wing......but I’m sure your neighbours must think you’re mad pulling your 3 day old brand new car apart already haha
:respekt:
Pmsl....**** em they're all a bit weird bar one neighbor

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Sandra and 3 others

Is the Xpel fitted @jassyo06

I was up getting a quote to have it fitted this morning, curious to hear your thoughts

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and NevMan
@jassyo06

yeah some night shots of the lights would be really cool

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, NevMan and 1 other person
A bit more cost saving by the looks of it ☹️
No mate the new cover is actually nicer looking than the one in the 8v l cant see any cost cutting at all the front vents below the headlights are real and have a intercooler/radiator behind the 2 of them and 1 behind the front grill so 3 in total the new 8y does'nt its a different car all together from the 8y S3 ....I am besotted by it so so ****** fast and sounds epic its not hushed outside either when in dynamic as the Mrs can hear it inside the house coming down the road she said its even noisier than my last car l aint a engine expert at all but Audi/VAG have done good job with this version of the EA888 yeah it has a piped in sound to the cabin to an extent but it'll pop n bang on start up and also when revved but only to 3500 ish rpm if l where disappointed you'd all know there's no pretending with me

Hard to cost cut on a car that's been around for 7 years l am comparing it to an S3 8y and also to my own 8V FL but this car is £10k more expensive than both the 8Y Vorsprung and my 8V FL so it should be better

Reactions: Jcbmally, Kayobong, pburv and 3 others
Is the Xpel fitted @jassyo06

I was up getting a quote to have it fitted this morning, curious to hear your thoughts
Not yet my appointment was for the 26th of April l booked it at the beginning of April so the car was a little late coming so booked in for the 26th of May not going to use it again til then got my mums car....the places l contacted that are Xpel approved all quoted similar prices they would'nt budge at all from their quotations even with cash in hand Xpel is very costly itself l was quoted £1500 for the front bumper,bonnet,wings,door mirrors,A pillars and was told that was a good price....once you get Xpel it needs a PPF ceramic coating so bare that in mind mate

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
@jassyo06

yeah some night shots of the lights would be really cool
My camera phone ain't the best so lights look pink but to the eye the lights are crimson red they are far brighter and far more modern looking than the standard Mk3 TT leds the 4 oled plates give off this floating/3D effect and give a progressive lit up dance when they are energized very similar to the optional Q5 rear oleds but Audi introduced these on the TT back in 2017 Audi charge £2500 for these lights from the parts dept l paid £1300 for them plus £50 to Hmrc for a post Brexit tax
ec7f504654e1e3b95b90542f3e931e82.jpg
19aca8749c5d58d143772c6c990cbc12.jpg

f8ec4dad58caa86bddf0451c3b1c2518.jpg
4a1ee06ab4bdda786b8f460b8951469b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 45bvtc, Jcbmally, AllanG and 10 others