Jarred Neck.. Help!

AudiNutta

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Woke up this morning with a badly jarred neck, in absolute agony. I have had a heat pad on it for 5 hours! don't suppose any of you Audi fanatics would have any idea on what I could do? :D If so your an absolute dream.

Cheers,

Matt

Chinese remedy, you need someone strong and taller than you. Using the palms of both hands, grip the sides of your head standing from behind and lift upwards stretching your neck muscles, then rotate your head in a circular motion(looking from above).

Chinese remedy, you need someone strong and taller than you. Using the palms of both hands, grip the sides of your head standing from behind and lift upwards stretching your neck muscles, then rotate your head in a circular motion(looking from above).

Oooh.. That sounds unomfortable! Lmao

How many revolutions do you have to do?

Oooh.. That sounds unomfortable! Lmao

It's just using your body weight to stretch your neck muscles, it's not painful at all! lol

Failing that, get a mate to push down on your shoulder and push away with his palm on your skull above your ear, on the effected side. You need to stretch the muscle bud, this method will hurt, but you will feel better afterwards.

How many revolutions do you have to do?

Just a few, 5 max! lol

Neck pain can be a result of stress if no recent injuries. Where abouts in the neck? Tiger balm is a cheap and drugfree method of relief, and as with all injuries, prevention is better than cure.
I was in a hit and run a few years back and have tried everything. My Tai Chi master Chen de Qing does awesome Chinese medicine, but just seen you're in Wales so a wee bit far!

Neck pain can be a result of stress if no recent injuries. Where abouts in the neck? Tiger balm is a cheap and drugfree method of relief, and as with all injuries, prevention is better than cure.
I was in a hit and run a few years back and have tried everything. My Tai Chi master Chen de Qing does awesome Chinese medicine, but just seen you're in Wales so a wee bit far!

The pain is in the lower rear section of my neck on the one side. I haven't had any recent injuries. I just assumed it was from sleeping awkward?

Anti inflamortrys (bad spelling) should cure it to release the swelling off the muscles around your nerves.
Your all swelled up and needs calming.

Anti inflamortrys (bad spelling) should cure it to release the swelling off the muscles around your nerves.
Your all swelled up and needs calming.

Thanks, sounds like that could work! But I don't know if there is anywhere to get them on a Sunday?