January meet?

A3simon

Reaction score
Any plans for a meet in january as im getting home for 3 weeks for courses and would like to meet some members

I'm on the Outskirts of Edinburgh - would Like to see some folk in person to ask some tech stuff!

Do you do meets regularly thru the year up in Scotland??

Simon, good idea.... where are you working the now, and what are you doing out there???

Me too, because I'm fairly new to this board.
Didn't think that many people were scottish on here.

I will be up for it if it aint too far away.

Anyone got VAG-COM that is going to be going that could help me out?? i need a few issues ironed out lol...

Darthvader said:
Simon, good idea.... where are you working the now, and what are you doing out there???

Im in Kuwait working in the oil fields as a coil tubing supervisor

The weekend of the 20th 21st would be good for me as ill have all my AMD bits done by then

A3simon said:
Im in Kuwait working in the oil fields as a coil tubing supervisor

The weekend of the 20th 21st would be good for me as ill have all my AMD bits done by then

I'm actually looking to get into the oil industry...lol, hopefully offhore!!

I'm currently working as a fitter, on Aircraft turbines/Engines.

Darthvader said:
:thumbsup: Thank god buddy... how long does it take to do the full sweep???

Will take 5 mins tops for a full check. Then reset. Then I would advise you go for a 5-10 minute drive then come back and would scan it again to make sure the faults stay away.

Beerzo said:
Will take 5 mins tops for a full check. Then reset. Then I would advise you go for a 5-10 minute drive then come back and would scan it again to make sure the faults stay away.

Oki doki... if the meet doesn't go ahead, could i meet up with you anyways??? I'm through in Paisley...

Can do it saturday daytime if you wish? I am in greenock so not far

Beerzo said:
Can do it saturday daytime if you wish? I am in greenock so not far

Brilliant, thats fine by me buddy...

I'll come down to your neck of the woods on Saturday afternoon.

Whereabouts do you want to meet???

How's about mcdonald drive through its just passed the VW garage.

Roundabout next to the waterfront?? yeah no probs....

What time tho??

You can pm me if you wish buddy..

say about 2pm? Whats up with the motor?

Beerzo said:
say about 2pm? Whats up with the motor?

Yep 2 pm is spot on buddy...

I've got a brakelight switch, that i'm going to change tomorrow, so i dont know if thefault is going to stay logged,

I've also got an intermittent ESP light coming on...

and i need the service light reset..lol

and out of curiosity, i want to see what else is up lol....:thumbsup:

no probs dude will get you sorted

Beerzo said:
no probs dude will get you sorted

Thanks buddy, see u at 2pm.....:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

jonny_1.8t said:
Me too, because I'm fairly new to this board.
Didn't think that many people were scottish on here.

Aye Mon! We're all green up here and the "National name" like eg "Smith/Jones" is Ogre, pronounced "O..G...R..E..E..E" A and all the males have quarterpounders under their Kilts.... Falllmonk Ogree (Owner of the Millenium "Ogre" Falcon - Fastest Black thing this side O' ..The Campsies!) has the biggest ...errr Kilt! Of them all...:sly:
Seeing as we live in the land of "Far Far Away":o.k: :haha:

:lmfao: :thrashi:

28v6 said:
Aye Mon! We're all green up here and the "National name" like eg "Smith/Jones" is Ogre, pronounced "O..G...R..E..E..E" A and all the males have quarterpounders under their Kilts.... Falllmonk Ogree (Owner of the Millenium "Ogre" Falcon - Fastest Black thing this side O' ..The Campsies!) has the biggest ...errr Kilt! Of them all...:sly:
Seeing as we live in the land of "Far Far Away":o.k: :haha:

:lmfao: :thrashi:

:applaus: :arco:

We could have a small meet at the Quay in Glasgow if anyone is interested. If the weather is bad there is an under ground car park at Braehead (5 mins down the road) which no body parks in, we could move there as its shelterd from the elements.

Beerzo said:
We could have a small meet at the Quay in Glasgow if anyone is interested. If the weather is bad there is an under ground car park at Braehead (5 mins down the road) which no body parks in, we could move there as its shelterd from the elements.

Could do. A meet with a bite to eat is probably the way ahead in this weather. No point in standing outdoors freezing.

Right sticking my neck out and saying:

28th Springfield Quay, Glasgow say 1.30 PM - Burger King Car Park, can move elsewhere from their if needs be.

If there is another site that suits people better just say.

I have access to VAG-COM but not for anthing that runs the CAN-BUS system.

Hi guys, Is there any plans for a meet in March, Got myself a Yellow S3 and would love to chat Audi with some peeps, Can bring VAGCOM along and Digital Mileage Correction if anyone needs it.