[Jan 15, 2017] New Ipswich Audi Meet (Crane Boulevard, Futura Park)

Thanks again Sandra for all your hard work organising the day . A great line up of cars & if the RS6 available well wow
Rob, thank you. All I want is for you all to enjoy a nice day at the dealership. There is an area for the kids at this dealership :) x

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Rob, thank you. All I want is for you all to enjoy a nice day at the dealership. There is an area for the kids at this dealership :) x
I think it could be a day to remember . Our two can road test the children's area

I think it could be a day to remember . Our two can road test the children's area
Time has passed so quick Rob , Issac must be around 3 ish and Lucy rose be around 2 they can give the play area a good trial. :) x

Very well remembered:) .Isie is so excited about seeing all the Audi s

Reactions: Sandra and Ben85
:laughing:
Aha ha, yeah we will probably get stuck behind a tractor in that neck of the woods.
No tractors in Kent or Essex just Ford ST boy racers which i will Quattro my way round them.

Reactions: Ben85 and Ian Whiffen
No tractors in Kent or Essex just Ford ST boy racers which i will Quattro my way round them.
You show them Toby. It's quattro season. Hope you and Tom have a fantastic day. :)!

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and THQuattro
Very well remembered:) .Isie is so excited about seeing all the Audi s
Plenty to choose from in Ipswich Rob. Maybe Isaac get to feel the breeze in his hair again.

Reactions: losirob
See you all there Sunday :), should be a good day.

Reactions: Sandra
Would be good if there is a convertible, Isaac loved going out in the A5 convertible.he was amazed that the roof moved

You show them Toby. It's quattro season. Hope you and Tom have a fantastic day. :)!
We had snow today and i waved at lots of BMW,s and Merc,s Ha Ha.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen, Sandra and Ben85
Would be good if there is a convertible, Isaac loved going out in the A5 convertible.he was amazed that the roof moved

I will see if I can find out tomorrow for you Rob. :) x

We had snow today and i waved at lots of BMW,s and Merc,s Ha Ha.

quattro season Toby. I'm sure you had a big grin on your face face on the drive by. :) x

Reactions: losirob
Hi mate, i am driving the kids S4 Cab on sunday so if you want a quick spin in it just ask.

Wow - this sounds like an amazing event. Great to see the dealer putting on such events for ASN members.

Can't wait to the see pics from it. Enjoy!

Very much looking forward to this. I may how ever slightly let the side down... if the roads are looking bad I might come down in the company car and not the A3. I don't have to pay for any damages in the company car lol and there's plenty of bad drivers out there at the best of times let alone in the ice.

Reactions: Sandra and THQuattro
Guys, have a super time tomorrow. Hope the weather is ok. I will post up for feedback tomorrow.

Enjoy. Take pics if you can please.

Reactions: SPARTAN91, THQuattro and Ian Whiffen
Guys, have a super time tomorrow. Hope the weather is ok. I will post up for feedback tomorrow.

Enjoy. Take pics if you can please.
Thank you Sandra .#soexcited

Well I'm now starting my night shift and will be heading to Ipswich at about 2am so might go see what cars they have parked up ready. Looking forward to putting some faces to names. I'll be the one not looking bright eyed and bushy tailed lol

Reactions: THQuattro
Unfortunately I have been called out so unlikely to make it... gutted as only 40 minutes from Ipswich grrrr

Have a great day all

Unfortunately I have been called out so unlikely to make it... gutted as only 40 minutes from Ipswich grrrr

Have a great day all
Sorry you couldn't make it Mac.

Thanks to all the team for their hospitality today and a good range of demo cars. Mark
IMG 8828

A couple of pictures

Attachments

• IMG_8821.JPG
    IMG_8821.JPG
    831.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_8823.JPG
    IMG_8823.JPG
    826.1 KB · Views: 187
Was a great few hours at the dealership. Sadly I for got to take any pictures as I was too busy smashing the sound barrier in an SQ7 and more so in the RS6! What a car that thing is. Just need to sell the wife child and dogs now to buy one lol. The trip out in the R8 was nice too. Great hospitality and my old man was kept topped up with fresh cups of tea the entire time so he was happy. Was nice to meet some other members too.

Reactions: Mark A5
Was a great few hours at the dealership. Sadly I for got to take any pictures as I was too busy smashing the sound barrier in an SQ7 and more so in the RS6! What a car that thing is. Just need to sell the wife child and dogs now to buy one lol. The trip out in the R8 was nice too. Great hospitality and my old man was kept topped up with fresh cups of tea the entire time so he was happy. Was nice to meet some other members too.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/feedback-for-ipswich-audi.307457/
Can you leave feedback here for dealership