1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

[Jan 15, 2017] New Ipswich Audi Meet (Crane Boulevard, Futura Park)

Sandra Dec 22, 2016

New Ipswich Audi Meet
Start Date: Jan 15, 2017 10:00 AM
End Date: Jan 15, 2017 02:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT

Crane Boulevard, Futura Park
Crane Boulevard, Futura Park ip3 9sq

Posted By: Sandra

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Rob, thank you. All I want is for you all to enjoy a nice day at the dealership. There is an area for the kids at this dealership :) x

Ian Whiffen likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. losirob

losirob Active Member

I think it could be a day to remember . Our two can road test the children's area

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Time has passed so quick Rob , Issac must be around 3 ish and Lucy rose be around 2 they can give the play area a good trial. :) x

5. losirob

losirob Active Member

Very well remembered:) .Isie is so excited about seeing all the Audi s

Sandra and Ben85 like this.
  6. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Panther S-line owners group Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Manual

We have them in Sussex as well.

Ian Whiffen and Sandra like this.
  7. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Panther S-line owners group Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Manual

No tractors in Kent or Essex just Ford ST boy racers which i will Quattro my way round them.

Ben85 and Ian Whiffen like this.
  8. Sandra

You show them Toby. It's quattro season. Hope you and Tom have a fantastic day. :)!

Ian Whiffen and THQuattro like this.
  9. Sandra

Plenty to choose from in Ipswich Rob. Maybe Isaac get to feel the breeze in his hair again.

losirob likes this.
  10. Mark A5

Mark A5 New Member Audi A5 TDi Manual

See you all there Sunday :), should be a good day.

Sandra likes this.
  11. losirob

losirob Active Member

Would be good if there is a convertible, Isaac loved going out in the A5 convertible.he was amazed that the roof moved

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. THQuattro

We had snow today and i waved at lots of BMW,s and Merc,s Ha Ha.

Ian Whiffen, Sandra and Ben85 like this.
  14. Sandra

I will see if I can find out tomorrow for you Rob. :) x

quattro season Toby. I'm sure you had a big grin on your face face on the drive by. :) x

losirob likes this.
  15. THQuattro

Hi mate, i am driving the kids S4 Cab on sunday so if you want a quick spin in it just ask.

Sandra likes this.
  16. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Team Ara Blue

Wow - this sounds like an amazing event. Great to see the dealer putting on such events for ASN members.

Can't wait to the see pics from it. Enjoy!

Sandra likes this.
  17. losirob

losirob Active Member

Thank that's a very kind offer :)

Sandra likes this.
  18. THQuattro

No prob just hope its not raining.

Sandra likes this.
  19. Ben85

Ben85 Active Member Audi A3 TDi Manual

Very much looking forward to this. I may how ever slightly let the side down... if the roads are looking bad I might come down in the company car and not the A3. I don't have to pay for any damages in the company car lol and there's plenty of bad drivers out there at the best of times let alone in the ice.

Sandra and THQuattro like this.
  20. Sandra

Guys, have a super time tomorrow. Hope the weather is ok. I will post up for feedback tomorrow.

Enjoy. Take pics if you can please.

SPARTAN91, THQuattro and Ian Whiffen like this.
  21. losirob

losirob Active Member

Thank you Sandra .#soexcited

Sandra likes this.
  22. Sandra

That's good to hear Rob. :) x

losirob likes this.
  23. Ben85

Well I'm now starting my night shift and will be heading to Ipswich at about 2am so might go see what cars they have parked up ready. Looking forward to putting some faces to names. I'll be the one not looking bright eyed and bushy tailed lol

THQuattro likes this.
  24. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter S-line owners group quattro Audi A5 Black Edition

Unfortunately I have been called out so unlikely to make it... gutted as only 40 minutes from Ipswich grrrr

Have a great day all

25. Sandra

Sorry you couldn't make it Mac.

26. Sandra

27. Mark A5

Thanks to all the team for their hospitality today and a good range of demo cars. Mark
    IMG_8828.JPG

28. Mark A5

A couple of pictures

Attached Files:

29. Sandra

30. Ben85

Was a great few hours at the dealership. Sadly I for got to take any pictures as I was too busy smashing the sound barrier in an SQ7 and more so in the RS6! What a car that thing is. Just need to sell the wife child and dogs now to buy one lol. The trip out in the R8 was nice too. Great hospitality and my old man was kept topped up with fresh cups of tea the entire time so he was happy. Was nice to meet some other members too.

Mark A5 likes this.
  31. Sandra

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/feedback-for-ipswich-audi.307457/
    Can you leave feedback here for dealership