James May...

DavidR

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
James Daniel May (born 16 January 1963, in Bristol) is an English television presenter and journalist best known as co-presenter of BBC Two motoring show Top Gear, along with Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson. He also writes a weekly column for The Daily Telegraph's motoring section.

May often refers to himself as "the other guy from Top Gear". He is known for finishing last in nearly all of his high school track races and the Top Gear challenges between the presenters, which, along with his generally leisurely driving style, has earned him the nickname "Captain Slow" among his co-presenters and fans for being so slow in his races. He generally refuses to run on camera, although he has been caught running during the Cessna 182 vs. Veyron and Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren vs. ferry challenges on Top Gear. In addition, for series 9, a feature involves May further defying his nickname by attempting to reach 253 mph in a Bugatti Veyron (on a proving ground, Volkswagen's Ehra-Liessen track, qualified as a "secret test track".)

"Oh ****"...
Perhaps the expletive of the decade?

She's my kinda gal. I like em messy.

Imagine a blind date with her and James May, now THAT would be entertaining.

Glad to hear u wasn't talking about me:hi: I have blonde hair...all my own I can be fiesty but im mainly fun and I dont like Amy Wino at all...

silver75 said:
www.match.com :confused:

(still waiting for pics)

Believe NOTHING until we have photographic evidence :photo:

Back on topic, James May is definetely cool. The fact that he advised the producer of Top Gear to spec his new Cayman S without Sat Nav, is a belter. Who's gonna buy a new 45k car with no sat nav!!!

What did that person have for breasts...water balloons:tocktock: . At least mine are real:)

That girl bouncing up and down...probably someone very famous,not!,:sadlike:

I dont think my Dad would like it much if I went around flashing pics of my boobies on here do you:slap:

Hot Stuff said:
I dont think my Dad would like it much if I went around flashing pics of my boobies on here do you:slap:

I dont really care what your dad thinks!!!

Photos are compulsary for new A-S.net members ;)

Really:no: Im a good girl so I can only post pretty pics on here,not naughty ones."Dad"...:rulez:

Give me your mobile number and i'll send u some.

PS Back to James...

Am I on the right forum? Didnt realise we had a dating section... lol

I would say most folk know who Charlotte Church is! And I doubt they are fake.

Charlotte Church...she just looks a bit orange sorry...and her boobies are far too wobbly to be real.:w00t:

Well, women love dicks so it stands to reason i spose.....

batwad said:
Have we forgotten what the word "cool" means? Let me see now, he's got crap hair, crap clothes, drives like your dad, is middle-class and always gets picked on by the other two. Since when was that being cool?

No No No

May is upper class. (defiantly Officers mess style probably has a Labrador with a politically incorrect name)
Clarkson is middle class (family made it's money in trade* ;-)
Hammond is a bit trickier probably upper middle

Rgds k

*ps yes i know they lost it a while back

I have been to the Topgear show, it was filmed for the US but never made it on tv. May was cool, off camera he and Clarkson are as they are on tv, but hamster was a plonker, I spoke to him and he was a bit rude and was panicking about his lines, Clarkson was smoking in the hanger, he didn't give a monkeys, so not mad about the hamster, all smiles on camera, grumpy when off camera.

I have been to the Topgear show, it was filmed for the US but never made it on tv. May was cool, off camera he and Clarkson are as they are on tv, but hamster was a plonker, I spoke to him and he was a bit rude and was panicking about his lines, Clarkson was smoking in the hanger, he didn't give a monkeys, so not mad about the hamster, all smiles on camera, grumpy when off camera.
Obviously, you were the one who was there, so only you know the context, but if he was panicking about remembering his lines, it might be worth remembering that only a few years ago, he suffered a very serious brain injury. It's always possible that a lingering effect of that is impaired short-term memory. Trying to remember his line just ahead of recording a TV programme might be a challenge for him, in which case he'd have good reason to be grumpy.

Reactions: Brennan
jdp 1962 this was a number of years ago and well before his accident but fairplay, I will forgive him!

Reactions: jdp1962