James Gandolfini aka Tony Soprano Dies

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I saw this & was immediately shocked, 51 years old man, just goes to show you life is precious & everyday should be lived to as full as possible.

I really enjoyed some of his films & tv work.

RIP

Sopranos is the best TV series I have ever seen, he will be missed.

Sad times. Loved the Sopranos. It was far too realistic and gritty to be classed as TV. Best 180+ hour documentary ever!!

Totally agree NHN, "live everyday like it's your last".

A wonderful actor; very saddened by this news. Tony Soprano is the role for which he will be remembered for all time (and rightly so) but if you haven't already seen it check out his performance as a gay contract killer in The Mexican.

Reactions: voorhees and NHN
RIP Big T.

Absolutely loved The Sopranos. I bought the boxset a few years ago, sat and religiously watched 2/3 episodes a night. I could watch it again and again. Brilliant actor.

RIP Big T.

Absolutely loved The Sopranos. I bought the boxset a few years ago, sat and religiously watched 2/3 episodes a night. I could watch it again and again. Brilliant actor.

Not quite sure how, but I missed the series altogether when it was first broadcast. I used to hear people raving about it, but never got round to watching it. Then, when Sky Atlantic was launched, it ran the entire show - all six series - back to back over a single run over 18 months. I watched the whole lot; what a way to see it!

He was classic in The Mexican.

I never got into it when it was on TV. I think It was always on a night I was out doing something...

So Got it all on DVD there a couple of years ago... Watched all 86 Episodes back to back. Its Brilliant!!!

He is amazing in the Last Castle also.. Stunning Performance.

I never got into it when it was on TV. I think It was always on a night I was out doing something...

So Got it all on DVD there a couple of years ago... Watched all 86 Episodes back to back. Its Brilliant!!!

He is amazing in the Last Castle also.. Stunning Performance.

And others above, me and the wife did exactly that last year. I caught a few when it was first out but never got into it properly. Watched all episodes over August last year and finally finished on September 11th. Absolutely addictive and I could do the same again once a year....in fact, I just might make it an 'August thing'.

Brilliant actor and yes the Mexican was excellent,he was apparently very good on Broadway as well,sadly missed.