jabbasport remap VS REVO remap

Actually think the stage 1 is generic and stage 2/3 are custom....but open to being told otherwise..... when they installed it they set it up knowing i was using Vpower(enhancing the settings i think)..... does this make it custom.....

I think you maybe right, IMHO I think most stage 1's tuners offer are more than likely generic but welcome to be proved wrong. Revo, back when I had done 4 years ago, was generic & you just used the SPS3 to change it for the fuel types, boost, timings to what you wanted, but never changed it as didnt see huge difference, remap was damn good enough for me, christ yeah :yahoo: so dont know if you consider yours generic based on that, I think only your tuner would be able to say.

when you say generic, i have visions of them loading it on after vagging of course, and then testing to make sure all is ok.....CC seemed to test it and make adjustments albeit minor ones....be interesting to know the differencial

when you say generic, i have visions of them loading it on after vagging of course, and then testing to make sure all is ok.....CC seemed to test it and make adjustments albeit minor ones....be interesting to know the differencial

Yeah after VAGing.

Well mine was a generic program at the time, as I know Simon who now owns AMD did the checks etc anyway & we chatted about timings, boost & fuel types etc, but in those days it was just Generic mostly fella, there wasnt so much customisation IHMO, it was in its infantsy, today they can map it down to the ecu, exhaust, turbo, wastegate, shoe size types etc, you get my drift, but in days when I had done it was one shoe fits all for the S3 I believe.

But even on the generics dont quote me but I think they make slight adjustments anyway, but only small ones, could be wrong(urm gonna ask Si now)

Yeah I am intrigued by this now as I wanna know more about this as its all very well us talking about, but be nice to know how it all works completely instead of speculating on some things, urmm more things to learn.:detective2:

No idea mate, although id hazard a guess at the name..... they are offering 30% off at the minute and will come to you anywhere in the country.....bit of a smoother map than the revo....power all the way through the gears rather than a lump in the middle..... I thought this would be kinder on the car but from what i have read, its no biggy....

Im pleased and would defo build them into your decision, although im yet to go head to head with a Revo or other...to see any big difference

Actually think the stage 1 is generic and stage 2/3 are custom....but open to being told otherwise..... when they installed it they set it up knowing i was using Vpower(enhancing the settings i think)..... does this make it custom.....

i have read that they do mobile mapps and as im in east sussex my closest custom code dealer is the one in brighton who dont do mobile mapps so who do i ring to arrange a mobile one as i have no time to go to brighton due to work, i dont understand there phone list on there website as it dosent list who is the HQ

HQ is chesterfield mate..... someone on here had a mobile map done down your way not so long back..... didnt cost him any extra either...... Best call the HQ and they will advise...i know they are doing 40% @ GTI international if your thinking of going?

Your better off with a custom map with rollers, just to ensure your car is making standard power to begin with.

was'nt planning on going might look into it now though otherwise i shall ring the hq and see what they say, cheers

I would just ring them & say I was interested in your 40% of deal at the event, you cant make it can they do the deal direct?(if they're closer to you than event of course)

No harm in asking huh