I've made the leap!

Smythy

Reaction score
i was waiting for VW to release the GTD into Australia but it no longer happening. So i went out and drove a number of cars and after test driving a number of cars, I went in to the local Audi dealer at the last day of the Financial Year and really late in the day.

This paid off big time. I have ordered a Manual Audi A3 S-Line Daytona Grey SSP1 (black wheels) with the Comfit, Technik and Assistance Packs.

I was going to order the Audi Sound system but with the amount of highway driving id prefer the Assistance Pack

Now i have the long wait but it gives me time to sell my BMW 525i E60 2007.

I think it will be October, so it could be a nice birthday present for me.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure the time will fly past till you collect the car. Nice spec and colour. Fair few of the boys on here are patiently waiting for there cars. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Just got word that I've got build week 33!! It's then 8-10 weeks before I receive the car into Brisbane. That makes it early October which could mean a nice birthday present ;)

Reactions: davejinx
Now it's got two more days before it arrives at the Brisbane port. The dealer said it should only take a until Friday if not Monday before it arrives at the dealership. Then he is going to try and have it ready ASAP for me. Now I know its so he can hit his monthly numbers but hay I don't car. Just give me the car! I haven't owned a manual for atleast 12 years, so it will be nice to drive a car again like they should be driven