Ive found a Good Product for leather Seats

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Reaction score
Hi,
For those with leather seats, I've tried a few leather cleaners and conditioners that where a waste of time and money, if anything made the leather look worse. I looked to find the best product and was recommended by a few people what to get Gliptone Liquid Leather, its used itself by Roals Royce and Bently. Tried it and found it very very good. It also has a lovely smell that makes your car smell like brand new traditional leather and it last for weeks. You get it in a set with a cleaner and conditioner, they also do an air freshner which is quality to smells beautifull. Just thought id advise people on the product. well recommended. :o.k:

Gliptone - Brilliant stuff, toped up the conditioner on my seats yesterday and cleaned and conditioned my brothers half leather today.

it is nothing new - been around for a number of years and recognised as the best leather cleaner and conditioner around - amazed you have only just heard of it!

Stupid question but, is this any good for leather sofas?

Read link below and it could be!

I'd eat my straw hat and offer a full money back refund if anyone bought Racgelaze's Leather Care Kit and then turned around and said it wasn't the best product set our there for modern leather by miles. Over the years we've tried everything from Zymol to Gliptone, and nothing has come close in terms of offering a true factory finish and supple feel combined with a new leather scent. It's a joy to use and delivers outstanding results every time, even on perforated leather finishes...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/raceglaze-leather-care-kit-interior.html

:icon_thumright:

Good question, and not one easily answered, as (a) we don't look after any cars with strongly coloured leather, and (b) we rarely get that much sun in Scotland anyway lol! However, if maximum UV protection is a must, I would suggest you look into this product...

http://www.properautocare.com/hileco.html

It gets cracking reviews on the US forums, and might just be the ticket given your requirements. We don't stock it (as demand would be limited in the UK), but ordering direct from properautocare should be easy enough.

I'd eat my straw hat and offer a full money back refund if anyone bought Racgelaze's Leather Care Kit and then turned around and said it wasn't the best product set our there for modern leather by miles. Over the years we've tried everything from Zymol to Gliptone, and nothing has come close in terms of offering a true factory finish and supple feel combined with a new leather scent. It's a joy to use and delivers outstanding results every time, even on perforated leather finishes...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/raceglaze-leather-care-kit-interior.html

I can testify to that bought some off you and finally got the chance to use it last week and its brilliant