I've finally got one

Good lad!

Nice to get another S4 owner on here.

I bought a 2004 Avant in Goodwood Green just before Christmas.

How are you getting on with it and what car did you come from?

Nice! Get some pics up.

I've just bought an S4 too (door blades.) Lol

Thanks
Iv come from an classic impreza that I built up to a 400 bhp animal that ate all my money so it had to go when my daughter came along

Im loving the s4 only having one or two problems with it that I need to sort out
Hopefully some one on here can help me when I get use to this site
It’s a little different to scoobynet

Me too. I have a MY99 WRX.

Scoobynet was a lot busier but also plenty of idiots.

I had to change because my son started being sick after he was about a year old. So far, so good.

I drove the Impreza the other day for the first time in weeks and I was a little disappointed really.

I wish I could have kept mine as it had the 2.5 engine in it with a td05 turbo along with ported headers and lots more
You could only really drive it flat out every where
I must admit it would have blown my s4 away but the s4 is a more sensible car for some one of my age with a baby

Mine only had minor mods (Blitz induction kit and full de-cat) so it's a bit quicker from a standing start than the S4 but it wouldn't have a chance when the S4's in 3rd.

The low down torque of the S4 is just incredible - being able to pull away at 20 mph in 4th gear seems unreal!

i know yes my scooby would have laged till at least 2500rpm then started to climb till 4000rpm then full boost off we go
the one think iv noticed of the s4 is at over a ton thats when it really comes into its own
iv only had it a few days but i get the jist its good for over 150 mph where as the scooby topped out at 140 mph