I've been quiet on here recently and here is the reason.....pics!

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
For the past month or so i haven't posted on here much as i have had my head stuck in my Polo, after going to Santa Pod i almost killed the supercharger on it so i took the engine out and bolted something a little more interesting onto it!

turb7.jpg

turb1.jpg

turb2.jpg

turb4.jpg

turb3.jpg

turb5.jpg

Was running a nice 166bhp with the supercharger but now its running 180bhp on base boost, when i finally find some money for bigger injectors it will be running 210-220bhp (not bad for a 1.3!!). Oh and it weighs just under 800kgs!

Around 260bhp/ton!

Eats the A3 alive!

sweet pal looks good to, i'm looking at a project car. Was thinking Golf VR6!

Niiiice! :hi:

EDIT: I have to follow my normal rules and say that this isn't in the right forum mate.

Last edited:
WOW...thats sweet dude!!

Ah good old days of the polo. Looking good there. Didnt fancy an eaton then? Or am I stuck in the past and turbos are the future? lol

How do you get the power down? LSD? I bet it goes like a scoulded cat.

I have got a LSD coming but currently it doesn't really go out in the wet as it will wheel spin in 5th when coming on boost!

In the dry it's not too bad as the power kicks in around 3000rpm so only get a nice hint of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd.

Its quick, easily showed a new S3 the way home the other night with no problems..........on the straights that is though!!!!

Ah good old days of the polo. Looking good there. Didnt fancy an eaton then? Or am I stuck in the past and turbos are the future? lol

Eatons sound crap, bee in a tin can. turbos are the way forward for power.