I've been a naughty fella - public spanking thread

Helifella

Co-Driver ~ Hattie
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Today a very polite, helpful, skilful gent, who goes by the name of NHN Nigel, set off at the crack of dawn to come to my office and in the blazing sweltering sunshine, immaculately retro-fitted Cruise control to beloved A3, along with adding a fourth flash to my comfort turn signal and checking a few items in VCDS.

After a lovely 4.5hr drive back up home chilling with my hooves off the pedals, I decided the best way to confirm everything was spot on was to txt Nigel and say "thanks so much, but should the rear demister turn on when the cruise is set?!?"

I then received a panicked phone call back, worried he'd messed up! Which I replied with some childish giggling.

Ok so now you can all vent your hatred towards me & your love for "Team NHN" via the box below

But in this public apology I seriously cannot rate Nigel's manner and workmanship highly enough.

Mate you are the Audi / VCDS Oracle

Reactions: reepers, N8, Artimus and 2 others
Must admit, I do have a slight crush on NHN.

lol Jonny, i nearly choked on my tea there. Im sure Nigel will knot himself with that comment. :) x

we all have mentors lad, my current guru is nate, will have my s3 bagged one day

im getting seriously worried about you guys, lol. Glad im finished my tea now. Lol.

This is very true Jonny, ads should be along shortly to liven this thread up a little, lol. :) x