itv hd

dc240969

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
tried to tune in itv hd on sky but having no luvk. l see the channel, 105++or whatever but cant watch it. any hints?

Works for me mate with hd box but no hd subscription, assuming you've also updated your hd box with new epg?

I presume you are talking about Sky+HD??

If so as mentioned, have you updated to the latest EPG, the TV guide with the mini tv in the corner??

If not, I think you can force this, instructions are on the net, once you have this, you should have the channel

When you say you cant watch it, what happens, some more info would be a great help....

Do you get an error message?

When you flick through the channels is it showing there??

Could try a channel rebuild aswell as it was on my old HD box & is on my newer one which was changed to try & correct the slow epg, does it feck :banghead:

This epg is a good idea, but tbh overall it sucks with speed, access, user friendliness & the most annoying thing is when you go through favourites it ****** well doesnt start from the channel you're on, it starts from the previous channel you were on if you're lucky, its such a PITA.

The favourites is annoying! Originally I tuned in ITV HD and I can see why there was not a specific channel as hardly anything was broadcast in HD by ITV, since this has now increased there is no need to tune ITV HD in as it appears amongst the normal channels ( I forget what exact channel but go into the TV guide and filter HD channels on the mini tab).

I must say though the difference between ITV HD and normal is the greatest I've seen out of all the other HD vs non HD channels!

nevermind. got it working after selecting it in other channels

lol, yeah & after the WC you'll forget it again, god ITV & BBC are crap 99% of the time, why oh why oh why is there still a poxy license, to pay w4nkers like chris moyles a mil a year or close to.

Side note, Gabby Logan, urrrmmmmmmmmm, anyone :drool: