It's time the for the old bus to revert back to factory spec now.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So with things changing in the Just rob household it's time for the old bus to revert back to factory spec shortly.
I'll be keeping it as a daily workhorse for the woofers /shopping etc etc so wont be needing all the goodies fitted to it as in its current form.

Parts i can't use i'll be selling , but i'll need to source a few OE parts to put back on such as calipers and seats etc , not an ideal plan but the S4 recaro's and 18z's , carbon trims and HU are worth too much to leave on.

At the end of the day it will still be a special edition quattro so still a nice car to have as a daily / workhorse, just saves my spoiling it's replacement.

have a good one chaps.

Reactions: Jamsmoo
So with things changing in the Just rob household it's time for the old bus to revert back to factory spec shortly.
I'll be keeping it as a daily workhorse for the woofers /shopping etc etc so wont be needing all the goodies fitted to it as in its current form.

Parts i can't use i'll be selling , but i'll need to source a few OE parts to put back on such as calipers and seats etc , not an ideal plan but the S4 recaro's and 18z's , carbon trims and HU are worth too much to leave on.

At the end of the day it will still be a special edition quattro so still a nice car to have as a daily / workhorse, just saves my spoiling it's replacement.

have a good one chaps.

Selling seats and trim ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very possibly, but only once i have sourced suitable replacement items.

probably going to be a fair few bits coming off, some i'll be able to use but some i won't .

probably going to be a fair few bits coming off, some i'll be able to use but some i won't .

I have some good nick oe special edition suitable replacements wink

I have some good nick oe special edition suitable replacements wink

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Alloys will be staying on it as will the s4 valance , quad tips , also leaving the Bilstiens B8's .
Just because its going to be more of a daily workhorse doesn't mean it has to be totally void of a few personal bits..lol

have a good one chaps.
I knew this would come!!!

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Sad times! Well spec'd B7's are such a rare sight.

Hi Rob,
This is a change in direction, have you bought another car?
Sorry to hear your down grading your car, but I guess you have your reasons.
Keep me in mind when your having a sale.

Yep a bit sorry to be changing it back in some ways but it's not all bad news as i'm still keeping it, just a bit more basic for a better description.:icon thumright:

Hi Rob,
This is a change in direction, have you bought another car?
Sorry to hear your down grading your car, but I guess you have your reasons.
Keep me in mind when your having a sale.

Indeedy Richard, something new in the pipeline , well not "new" in that sense , but still long overdue for me.:yes:

I'll still be a b7 owner chaps so no chance of me jumping ship from this forum, i'll still be here.

Reactions: tr7
Yes, I like RS4 as well, but I'm on a pension so that's only a dream

Reactions: avant_karl and Charlie Farley
I can't afford a good one either Richard , things are tight these days for so many of us.
I've sold off one of my racing bikes to fund it, a bit of a sad move as i love my bikes but i dont use them much these days and my knees are not bike freindly anymore..lol.
I'd rather have something i can drive that i love than something sitting unused that i rarely use.

Just me being Mr sensible really.

To be honest it's nothing special compared to new cars on the market , still just another 13 year old Audi, but it ticks all my boxes which is all that really matters at the end of the day, and its paid for.:yahoo:

Reactions: Sidrick
I drive an old car as well, but I'm happy with it and it still gets looks from people,
with the low mileage, history and what was spent on it before I bought it I have no complaints.
People have asked me why I didn't buy a newer car, as I had my B5 for 13 years, but I buy a car for what it is, not because its
a new one, and I paid cash for it so it's all mine.

Exactly Richard, its not allways about having the newest and the best, i've not bought a new or even close to new car for a long , long time, and i dont really like anything on offer .
That's why i have stuck with the B7 platform from Audi, old it maybe , problematic in many areas most certainly , but one of the best looking in my opinion .
I've allways wanted the rs4 B7 since the top gear episode with clarkeson many moons ago, in saloon form it was great but in avant form is soo much more versatile , best of both worlds.
My view has allways been if you own a nice car and its paid for then you'll enjoy it that much more and look after it that much more.

Ok, this is not a classified ad chaps but just a heads up list of parts i'm swapping back over hopefully.
So you'll need to treat it as an ongoing list as other bits maybe added, until i've removed them its just a guide.
When i'm upto speed and ready to part company with parts i'll update things accordingly.

Parts being removed.
RS4 B7 FBSW
S4 Door blades
S4 black leather full electric Recaro's F/R
Rs4 full set of Carbon door trims/dash trims etc
Newsouth side vent boost guage
Alpine iLX-702D HU (possibly)
Brembo 18z calipers with braided hoses.
345mm mtech front discs
RS4 front grille (possibly)
Tapered Large bore 3" down pipe
S4 silver mirror covers
Ko3/ko4 hybrid turbo project parts
S4 rear valance (not sure yet)
Quad 90mm tips (not sure yet)
034 HFC

Rob

Reactions: tr7
Ok, this is not a classified ad chaps but just a heads up list of parts i'm swapping back over hopefully.
So you'll need to treat it as an ongoing list as other bits maybe added, until i've removed them its just a guide.
When i'm upto speed and ready to part company with parts i'll update things accordingly.

Parts being removed.
RS4 B7 FBSW
S4 Door blades
345mm mtech front discs
S4 silver mirror covers
034 HFC

Rob

Grille ,carbon trim and seats

Will you accept a kidney (testicle at most) for the Brembos. The DTM would be happy with that lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Parts being removed.
RS4 B7 FBSW
S4 Door blades
345mm mtech front discs
S4 silver mirror covers
034 HFC

Rob

Rob, would be interested in the S4 silver mirror covers when and if you come to sell them.

Parts being removed.
RS4 B7 FBSW
S4 Door blades
345mm mtech front discs
S4 silver mirror covers
034 HFC

Rob
As per PM interested in Grill and perhaps Carbon trims

I might be interested in the seats Rob, including a swap with mine and cash your way if thats any good too you?

You’re not that sensible Rob, you still own a B7​

I’m highly curious what Other 13 year old Audi has piqued your interest.

being a car enthusiast the best VAG motors in recent history are the 4.2 twin turbo, 2.7 twin turbo and 3.0T supercharged.

13 years old....... narrows it down to a C6 RS6 Avant :rockwoot:

You’re not that sensible Rob, you still own a B7​

I’m highly curious what Other 13 year old Audi has piqued your interest.

being a car enthusiast the best VAG motors in recent history are the 4.2 twin turbo, 2.7 twin turbo and 3.0T supercharged.

13 years old....... narrows it down to a C6 RS6 Avant :rockwoot:

RS4 Avant.

I've started with a few bits chaps.

If anyone wants an 034 HFC , its in the classifieds.

Carbon bits are next , well when i have located the whereabouts of the original parts that is..lol

I'll put a list of parts in the classified for the B7 forum as its more specific , other parts that will fit numerous variants i'll put in the general classifieds.
I'll also put the 034 in the b7 classifieds.

FBSW in now in general classified.
hopefully any one interested will find them that way.:icon thumright: