Its Goodbye from me.......

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi all

So after nearly 9 years of S3 ownership, I wished my car farewell on Saturday. Unfortunately a few weeks ago, someone pulled out of a side road onto me and we went through insurance and as expected the car was written off as a Cat C :(

However, as we now have another baby on the way, it came at a good time as its now 'family car' time!!

Dont worry, I didnt go for a zafira or even a piccasso!!

I am staying within the Audi fold and have got myself a B8 A4 2.0 tfsi quattro in white, with a pretty decent spec on it too :)

So I will still be about :)

Happy 8L S3 driving to all the fellow readers/drivers, will be good to see them on the road for a long time to come!!

Thanks for all the help to all those that I have got to know through the forum too.

Nilz

Reactions: s3 Hoggy, jojo and superkarl
Hi all

So after nearly 9 years of S3 ownership, I wished my car farewell on Saturday. Unfortunately a few weeks ago, someone pulled out of a side road onto me and we went through insurance and as expected the car was written off as a Cat C :(

However, as we now have another baby on the way, it came at a good time as its now 'family car' time!!

Dont worry, I didnt go for a zafira or even a piccasso!!

I am staying within the Audi fold and have got myself a B8 A4 2.0 tfsi quattro in white, with a pretty decent spec on it too :)

So I will still be about :)

Happy 8L S3 driving to all the fellow readers/drivers, will be good to see them on the road for a long time to come!!

Thanks for all the help to all those that I have got to know through the forum too.

Nilz
Hi Nilz, congratulations on the new baby, that is fantastic news. Sorry to hear about the S3, you will miss it. Any pics of the new car? :) x x

Reactions: Nilz
Awww man!!!...

Sorry to see the end of another 8L S3... (although makes mine worth a little more lololol)

I am convinced the only reason JoJo still has his wreaked S3 is so he can claim longest 8L S3 ownership ;)

Good luck and best wishes for your latest edition though dude... and I suppose for the baby too.... ;)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
Thanks @Sandra, I am just getting some pics up, will post them shortly, Photobucket is playing up!!

Cheers Paul @<tuffty/> I was sad to see it go, but time to move on, make sure you keep the Silver S3 legacy going for as long as you can, as for @jojo getting his car back on the road.....hmmm, lets wait and see if it does make an appearance again.

Reactions: <tuffty/> and Sandra

Reactions: Bradderz_1988, s3 Hoggy and Sandra
@Nilz that looks awesome. Great family car. Let's hope you get as many years happy and safe motoring from this as you did the S3. I wish you all good health to enjoy it. :) xx

Nice looking car ther bud, it might leave you a bit cold after the S3, but then again, plenty of tuning goodies for the tfsi lump. :whistle2:

Cheers @ayfreetee It is a very different drive to the S3, but Im happy with it, get a lot of looks in it, seems to have a serious road presence to it!!

Glad you are ok, shame we are gonna be "short" an 8L going forward. :friends:

Nice replacement motor and congrats on the expanding familam mate

Cheers @Broken Byzan , the car was still driveable and was p/x'd for the new car, so hopefully it will be back on the roads again soon.

Will be keeping an eye out for it for sure :)