It's Finally Here - New A5 Coupe

SattyAudi

Reaction score
So my New A5 Coupe has arrived at the dealer this week... I couldn't resist so I had to pop down to have a look!

Collecting on the 1st week of September

20170816 165411
20170816 165426

Reactions: Buck, R.A.G, RAF_S7 and 2 others
Nice mate, congrats.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Very nice! What's your spec?

Didn't go crazy on the options as its a second car...

Audi A5 Coupe S Line
2.0 TFSI Manual 190PS
Ibis White
Extended Led Lighting
19' Multi spoke Alloys
Flat Bottom Steering Wheel

Reactions: orcomma
Didn't go crazy on the options as its a second car...

Audi A5 Coupe S Line
2.0 TFSI Manual 190PS
Ibis White
Extended Led Lighting
19' Multi spoke Alloys
Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
Nooo just saw your 'Flat Bottom Steering Wheel' I forgot to add that to the quote I got :)

Have you got any pictures of the extended led lights at night? I opted for those :)

How did you get purple?

Is standard only , white, blue and red ?

Yeah, standard is white blue or red, and no illumination in the door pockets

Extended is illumination in the door pockets and choice of colours. You can have one colour for the strips along the top of the door handles, and another colour for everything else. There's about 30 shades to choose from including a warm white and cool white, and every colour!

You have to select individual as your colour scheme then click the right button to configure... you can also change the brightnesses individually too (I have all mine on max brightness)

Reactions: rickparmar
I didn't realise this.. I feel like a kid.. waiting for it to go dark so I can test it out

Reactions: S32B
For those waiting, here's the full selection of colours - gives you something to decide on in advance :)

The last two are warm white and cool white

The blues don't look striped on the screen - that's the resolution of my phone's sensor I guess

20170824 191558

I have changed mine to purple too. Had no idea I had this feature. Thanks for the photo

This has to be the best option for £100 on any car...hasn't it??? :D

Reactions: orcomma
Just an update... Collecting the New A5 on the 5th of September, I'll upload some more photos of the collection.

Reactions: S32B
Lovely! Just got my Black S5, and as my pristine white A4 was taken away, I think im going to miss the white! Its SOOOO easy to clean and doesnt show hardly any marks.................unlike the black :angry: