Its been a while....I'm back in an Audi.

Mr.G

Reaction score
Hi All

I've not been here in a few years but have recently picked up an S3 MY16. I had an A3 S-line COD before this after selling my 8L S3 for a Mercedes!!! I know, I know, no drama as I won't ever go from Audi again. I had a fairly nice spec A3 with B&O, LED Headlights to name a few, two options I really really miss.

I've got a question for you all, if the car (S3) has Xenon Plus, would changing the stock bulbs to LED type work? Has anyone tried it already?

Think the people I used to talk to here are long gone by now, my preferred section was detailing, but hoping to browse this section more.

I've done so much reading already and already relate to the dreaded Window rattle when wet syndrome.

Thanks in advance.

G

Hi All

I've not been here in a few years but have recently picked up an S3 MY16. I had an A3 S-line COD before this after selling my 8L S3 for a Mercedes!!! I know, I know, no drama as I won't ever go from Audi again. I had a fairly nice spec A3 with B&O, LED Headlights to name a few, two options I really really miss.

I've got a question for you all, if the car (S3) has Xenon Plus, would changing the stock bulbs to LED type work? Has anyone tried it already?

Think the people I used to talk to here are long gone by now, my preferred section was detailing, but hoping to browse this section more.

I've done so much reading already and already relate to the dreaded Window rattle when wet syndrome.

Thanks in advance.

G
Welcome back, I also wandered off to the darker sides for a while :sorrow:. I had a Leon with LED headlights and to be honest the xenon's are much better in my opinion. The xenon plus will bend round the corners to :yahoo:.

Hey.

What cars did you stray with?

Yea I've been looking to replace the HID bulbs to something like the Phillips xtremes higher kelvin therefore slightly better colour.

My LEDs on the A3 were fantastic. Think the Xenons are not quite there but almost as good.

Thanks for the reply ;)

Seat L
Hey.

What cars did you stray with?

Yea I've been looking to replace the HID bulbs to something like the Phillips xtremes higher kelvin therefore slightly better colour.

My LEDs on the A3 were fantastic. Think the Xenons are not quite there but almost as good.

Thanks for the reply ;)
Had the Leon FR with Tech pack, winter pack, driver assist etc but the thing was in the garage for warranty work 11 times in 14 months so got rid. then had a Mini Cooper S (mainly for the wife :whistle2:) but longed to be in an Audi again so got shot of it after 3 months (wife not to chuffed). Was a good car but not quite right for me. The £3k hit hurt a bit but you pays your money and takes your choice.