Its been a while... couple of additions

Dan TheMan Welburn

Reaction score
So its been a while since ive been on audi-sport, so thought id pop on today and show the little touches ive added to my rallye green motor, ive painted the bumper strip and bonded it on (it was damaged when stripping for respray) painted mirrors black, added black rings on boot, painted my rs4 reps in steel grey and finally fitted them, and today ive booked in for some stainless to be added underneath, having the backbox deleted entirely and having a 'y' piece fitted and straight stainless pipe to twin tailpipes, (ill add a pic of exhaust when i get back from garage tomorrow. But for now heres a few of what ive added recently, needs a wash but weathers so damn unpredictable i dont see the point.....

Reactions: ruffrida and Sandra
Looks fantastic and that is an amazing colour. Look forward to more pics. :) x

I do get alot of comments on the colour :) im so glad i went for that in the end, shame that i wont be able to quite stretch to the same colour vrs when i finally trade up towards end of the year, but no doubt ill do something unique, cant beat standing out haha!

Reactions: Sandra
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stick with the B6 fella, non of that VRS garbage, lol

It is a lovely color, proper unique, i would keep it just for that !!

New exhaust all done very reasonable for £250 with lifetime warranty, not loud just a nice exhaust note, very happy with it, anyone on here wanting excellent quality work and service in the north east, i would highly recommend the guys at Exhaust A Fix in Darlington...

Reactions: ruffrida
Also awaiting a Rs4 headlining and upper trims to finish the look in the interior, they should be here tuesday so will get them fitted and photographed

haha well i attempted to diy all my upper trim and i screwed it up not once but twice, first i attempted recovering the headlining in black fabric, and typically it sagged, so i stripped all the fabric and attempted to diy flock it and that also went badly ended up with clumps and basically it not looking good, so i got myself onto the bay and tracked down a few s4's breaking typically there aint any to be seen in the north east they in brum or london way, so i bartered and got the headlining and all upper trims inc visors for £180 delivered which i think was a really good price, theres people asking £200 for them collected

cant wait to get them then i have a room in my house full of my old bits i need to get shot of, only thing to complete interior then is to refit manual rear doorcards and a rear ashtray and see if i cant find a armrest in decent nick