Its been a busy / expensive weekend!

chrisash32

Reaction score
Afternoon All,
Got the windows tinted on the A4 on saturday!! It looks awesome!! :D

Also, decided on Friday morning that i wanted a remap too! So I got one that day :D
Car the is so much more responsive now! Loving it... MPG has defiantly gone up too!

25102_368182625201_553060201_5353459_7158678_n.jpg

25102_368155785201_553060201_5353366_6339835_n.jpg

25102_368155885201_553060201_5353367_5458085_n.jpg

I found it really hard to get photos showing the tints, oh well you get the idea :)

What next??

Last edited:
Looks really good Chris :icon_thumright:

What next indeed! Are you telling us? Or awaiting ideas?

Nice :)
been tempted with tints for a while nice job.

Cheers guys! was looking for ideas, but like was said above.. Liking it as is at the moment :)

Any ideas welcome though!

I want to know about both things...

Tints: Where, how dark, and how much? :)

Remap: What's new power (was it 130bhp before?), and does it make you smile when putting your foot down? haha

Car looks great mate, really like that colour.

As for things to do, as mentioned wheels, and lower (if not already on sport suspension, which I suspect it is) Oh, and lose the mudflaps, but that's just what i'd do, they don't particularly offend me.

18's
RNS-E
Cruise
DIS
Arm Rest
Leather
Silver trim
RS4 gear knob
RS4 pedals
Duel exhaust
Coil overs

And that is just off the top of my head lol

Debadge the back too! I really like them debadged, hence why i did mine. (just the a4 and 1.9tdi) I left the rings on

ok, i got one for ya, Treat the tyres to some blackening up tyre sheen,
Though the same myself when uploading the piccys! Need to get some more..

Or LED bulbs on the rear number plate!
Also in the process of looking into this.. Replacing all my interior ones with LED's too....

I want to know about both things...

Tints: Where, how dark, and how much? :)

Remap: What's new power (was it 130bhp before?), and does it make you smile when putting your foot down? haha

Car looks great mate, really like that colour.

As for things to do, as mentioned wheels, and lower (if not already on sport suspension, which I suspect it is) Oh, and lose the mudflaps, but that's just what i'd do, they don't particularly offend me.

To answer your question, Tints are 20% (Thats they let 20% of light through, so quite dark) - They cost £175
The remap has put me from about 130hp to 170! and yep, it sure does make me smile!
I have some issues with the map at the min, as it did funny things with my fuel gauge, however i am in talks with the company about this.

18's
RNS-E - mmmmmm i want!!
Cruise - Done
DIS - Done
Arm Rest - Done (Standard)
Leather - Too cold!!
Silver trim - Like the black trim
RS4 gear knob - Not seen one of these before
RS4 pedals - I seen the price for this and almost died!!
Duel exhaust - Once I can find a 1.8T exhaust some has lying around for that they will let me copy, I will get this done.. Also need a valance..
Coil overs - Love the ride hight as is... :)

And that is just off the top of my head lol

Thanks, comments added! Dual exhaust is high on my list of things to do next!

Debadge the back too! I really like them debadged, hence why i did mine. (just the a4 and 1.9tdi) I left the rings on

I have been thinking about doing the A4 and 1.9TDi, i think that would look quite smart...
What do people think about removing the rear wiper? I never use it...

I quite agree and black roof rails :yum:

Not sure about black roof rails, i like the chrome.. haha

Thanks evening!

Removing the wiper was a big thing to do on 306's (my old car). I kinda like the minimal look, but at the same time would really miss it. I am always using mine in the wet as the back window gets covered. Does yours not? Maybe the mud flaps help! :)

Glad you like the map despite the teething problems. And thanks for the tints info. I doubt i'd get that dark, but £175 isn't too bad a price.

Debadging is really easy. It took me about 10minutes. Just use a hairdryer, but don't get it too warm as funky things may happen. Then i used an old credit style card to prise them off, and bob's your uncle.

Removing the wiper was a big thing to do on 306's (my old car). I kinda like the minimal look, but at the same time would really miss it. I am always using mine in the wet as the back window gets covered. Does yours not? Maybe the mud flaps help! :)

Glad you like the map despite the teething problems. And thanks for the tints info. I doubt i'd get that dark, but £175 isn't too bad a price.

Debadging is really easy. It took me about 10minutes. Just use a hairdryer, but don't get it too warm as funky things may happen. Then i used an old credit style card to prise them off, and bob's your uncle.

I just use my side mirrors, so the back one gets really dirty on mine, but it doesn't bother me.

I do like the tints very dark, cant see into the car at all...

I just use my side mirrors, so the back one gets really dirty on mine, but it doesn't bother me.

I do like the tints very dark, cant see into the car at all...

I like the dark tints a lot, but just fear for the back bumper with mrs crazy88 behind the wheel at night! If it had parking sensors i'd be tempted to go darker. Did you get the fronts done at all?