1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITG Maxogen Filter Size (Info Required)

scotty dugg Aug 1, 2016

1. scotty dugg

scotty dugg Active Member Silver Supporter Audi S3 quattro

Hi all,

Recently bought an ITG induction kit off of the bay for my S3, unfortunately it hasn't come with the foam filter. Anyone able to advise what size of foam filter it needs and what I.D. should be?

I've measured the pipework and it's around 89mm I.D. Can measure properly later on when I get a chance. From reading the ITG website the collar is 1.5mm so O.D. is +3mm.

Cheers guys.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. scotty dugg

Re-measured and it's closer to 88mm I.D. for the pipework. Have requested assistance from ITG themselves so will update this when I get a response in case anyone else ever needs the information.

4. prt57

prt57 Well-Known Member

scotty dugg likes this.
  5. scotty dugg

Cheers mate, much appreciated, table on that page proved very useful.

Part number for the filter in question is: JC60/86XL (86mm I.D. / 89mm O.D.)

prt57 likes this.
  6. K3nc0

K3nc0 New Member

Hey Scotty,

Just wanted to confirm if the filter you specified was the right one? Need my filter changing as well as you can see....

[​IMG]

Just wondering, have people put alternative foam filters on and have found it better?

Thanks

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

8. K3nc0

K3nc0 New Member

Interesting read, ITG it is then! Just need to confirm size!

9. scotty dugg

Hi mate, yes the filter was the correct one. No idea on using different varieties though.

10. Moxy89

Moxy89 Active Member

Can you not buy new ones from itg ?

11. K3nc0

K3nc0 New Member

[​IMG]

Ended up buying the above from merlin motorsport as You can't buy direct from ITG?

Anyway considerable difference between the original you got with the induction kit, but fits either way so just going to install for now and work on cleaning the old one for re-use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]