itg intake foam baffle

Jonni

Reaction score
Noticed on a few ppls cars that are running itg intakes there is a foam baffle enclosing the filter. Does this come with the kit and if not where do you get them from thanks

I would also like to know this, I saw a company that sold one like the itg which was over 80 pounds. Way over priced if you ask me :scared2:

Pretty sure it comes with the ITG Maxogen - it certainly came with my 2nd hand one...

It should come with it in the itg filter set up it's just a foam heat shield to cut down the heat for the engine getting to the filter I don't know if you can buy them on there own

ANother ITG user here...the foam baffles do come with the kit.

Why not give ITG a call.

I've always found them to be very helpful.

i've removed foam heat shield on mine and made air feed/heat shield that gets air from the oem intake location. seems to work well and it looks good.

hmm funnily enough I never got a foam heatshield either but :iagree: I might just make one myself

i've removed foam heat shield on mine and made air feed/heat shield that gets air from the oem intake location. seems to work well and it looks good.

How did you make it? Have you got any pics?

there are pics and description in my thread.
imag0680kl.jpg

it's made of aluminum sheet. you can use different materials (like lightweight corex) and add heat reflecting tape if you want.

Reactions: Starry