1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s already started

winterrB6 Jun 5, 2018

1. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Hey,

Thought I would put a progress thread up for my 2.0T S line Avant. I promised to myself I really wouldn’t change or modify anything on this car... but we all know how that goes :whistle2: coming from a mainly dubber/Audi background most of my cars have ended up pretty impractical :shrug: So hopefully this one won’t end up on coilovers and big wheels :tearsofjoy: the day we picked it up, parked new to my fiancée TT

9560F4C4-2DE6-4E02-B485-997F9DA72F9D.jpeg

So far I have bought some new plates without the GB logo, S line plate surrounds, team heko wind deflectors and a Maxton Design rear spoiler extension lip. Riveting!

Next on the list is de-badge the boot of the A4 and 2.0T badges, Ingo Noak front splitter, black front grille, Maxton Design side splitters, and hopefully a Driving-Passion rear diffuser. I have some genuine 19” RS4 alloys on my B6 which I will be selling or breaking. I’m toying with the idea of getting them powder coated black :blush:

Let me know what you think :thumbs up:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. TechNick

TechNick Well-Known Member

Agree that it's always a very slippery slope... :whistle2:

Transformation2_smaller.jpg

Some nice additions you have planned, though :yes:

xpoweruk and winterrB6 like this.
  4. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Gotta’ love a widebody :icon thumright: The driving-passion rear diffuser is no longer a hopeful...it’s a definite :wub: can’t wait to get it fitted :racer:

TechNick likes this.
  5. TechNick

TechNick Well-Known Member

:icon thumright:
    What finish do you have planned for the diffuser?
    Anthracite grey (similar to that fitted to @Russboy's) seems to work well on a black avant :blackrs4:

6. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Thinking either leaving it as is or maybe satin black :icon thumright:

7. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Couldn’t resist test fitting the rear diffuser before painting it!

C9464469-54A4-40AB-8FD3-C92AD7C777A1.jpeg

Not the best pic as it was a funny light outside :blush: couldn’t be happier with it! Need to add RS4 exhaust tips to the list now :whistle2: the Rear spoiler lip arrived but it seems I ordered the saloon one :wtf: waiting for the avant one to arrive and the side skirt diffusers! Thanks to Driving-Passion for the rear diffuser it’s made the rear end look much more ‘aggressive’ :icon thumright:

TechNick likes this.
  8. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Ordered the front grille, splitter and side skirt diffusers, hopefully have it all on for Audi’s in the Park, haven’t been before so looking forward to it :thumbs up:

Found a pic online of what I hope the front end will look like

AAB7C907-C3CB-4105-8761-A87649C4D8C7.jpeg

JG51 AUD likes this.
  9. winterrB6

winterrB6 Member

Debadged and black hoops :wub: just need some new plates without the GB logo and the S line number plate surrounds :thumbs up:

9F8DD244-83C8-4322-B476-4F2DA5602CF7.jpeg

TechNick likes this.