1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Problem Issue clicking links

MCarda Oct 31, 2019

1. MCarda

MCarda Member TFSI Owners Group Team Tango S-line owners group Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S tronic

Hello ASN team,

I am not sure if the below issue is isolated to just me or not but thought I would raise it regardless.

Ever since I recently updated my phone to iOS 13, I am experiencing issues clicking any link or button on the forum. I noticed this immediately post update. It basically doesn’t click the link at first, I need to persistently/repeatedly click the link to get anywhere. The touchscreen recognizes the touch and “selects” the link but does not initiate further navigation.

- This is isolated to this forum/website.
    - iPhone XS, iOS 13.1.2, Google Chrome latest version.

I have a screen recording I just took, what would be the best way of sending it if it would help?

Many thanks, not really causing me too much of an issue, I eventually get through to where I need

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I will send you a pm with details