Iso harness

Matta3sline

Reaction score
Hi guys after fitting a new head unit to my 2006 sline a3 does anyone know what harness adapter i would need not too fussed about steering controls heres a pic of back or my original

Attachments

• 20160924_120425.jpg
    20160924_120425.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 156
Quad lock to iso I believe. You will probably also need some sort of canbus adaptor (I needed it for mine)

Reactions: Matta3sline
Oh and you will probably need to pick up an radio booster. Im yet to do that as I cant figure out which one to get as there a two different radio conections. I bodged a 12v to the old style one but the reception is awful. Let me know if you figure anything out in thay department :)

Halfords do the complete range of Audi audio cables. Hopefully at your local branch there will be a knowledgable ICE guy to help you. You'll need Quadlock to ISO harness with Audi TT canbus and single Fakra aerial connector adaptor . Might as well buy the extra harness for the steering wheel controls whilst you are there.
The aerial booster from them is no good, I know I tried one, best to ask on the ICE forum on how to improve radio reception. Also you will probably need help with the sub/rear speakers cabling for them to work.

Quick question (yes ive done a search). I'm converting from single din to double din, using a TT flat bottom steering wheel with controls currently that works fine with my single din Concert. I have all the other stuff (cage, facelift buttons, dd climate, new aerial boosters etc). Existing system is non Bose.

Before I pull the dash apart, does the below cable I have purchased have everything I need?

s-l1600.jpg