Is this worth a look.

Hard to say just from the description and pictures. It's done a fair whack in terms of mileage (136k) and just because the engine was replaced relatively recently, the rest of the car has seen its fair share of wear. The only way to say is to look at it in the flesh I guess.

Another thing is that the ad does not mention number of former keepers and a high number there would put me off immediately, but that is more of a personal view - many owners means less care has been given to it over it's life.

I'd say that for similar money, you could have a car that has done 100k, but one that is in much better state potentially.

Good luck with your search and a good choice of replacement car :)

Thanks. It was sort of my thinking about the total miles. Think I'll add some more to the budget and look for a pampered one.

Reactions: leshkin
I would put the car at 25000 miles a year, which would probably be motorway miles and less stress than say a car kept and owned in London with speed humps and stop starting all the time with low miles, but like leshkin says! how many owners? any more than 3 and your asking for trouble.