is this cheap...

Always makes me laugh when people say "S-Line Spec"

It's a 2.0 sport with GmbH body kit. :laugh:

Seems a good price mind :thumbsup:

looks like a lot of car for little money. i dont think the 2.0 ltr petrols hold that well but still looks cheep and looks like its got all you need apart from bigger alloys.

I paid that for the mrs avant 11 months ago , she loves it as performance isnt a issue and its safe for her and my baby daughter to get around in.

jase0851 said:
u gerin an avant juss

No mate, Just browsing Ebay and came across it and was wondering if it was a cheap buy or not. Having looked further there is quite a few about aswell.

Looks good money.

I assume they say S-Line spec to differentiate it from the earlier Sports that didn't have the bodykit. Mine has the factory-fitted Sport/GmBH/S-Line kit; doesn't really matter what it's called does it?

This time of year you can pick up a bargain, I can recall buying my 190sport end of nov last year and saved £1500 - thanks to my brothers haggling power and paying cash. I would have settled for a £200 reduction.

iso there are 2 sports ie sport and sport gmbh the later is the model with factory fitted kit. the sport gmbh is the forerunner to the s-line