Is this bloke..

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
one cool dude or thick as porridge
ooohJeeesus.gif

The latter statement and I'd guess his undies would be full of brown porridge.

I love the way he still takes another pic....prob of the car still spinning through the air!! lol

He's barking. His initial reaction is probably as disproportionate as it could get. The thing's hurtling towards him, like, RIGHT towards him, and his first thought is to just breathe in a bit?

I guess as an enthusiast I should commend his immediate resumption of photography, but I think I might have to spend longer dusting myself off (and checking what happened to the folks inside the car from which a whole side was removed) before going for the shutter-release...

That really is complete madness!

Rob.

I'd be more worried about the people int he car. The wall has made mince meat of it.

He's quite clever as hes positioned himself behind something very sturdy that could take a hit from a speeding car :)

Out of interest - anything happen to the bloke who was filming him?
(hope that makes sense!!)

the cameraman filming the incident? who cares his film is okay :)

The bloke is cleverer than the cameraman! At least he moved a little bit!

effin hell that is one cool mo foe that concrete sqaure could probably take a juggernaught straight on and you would be fine .....he must know this to slightly move behind it , and also have nerves of steel ...no joke ive been ******* my side for about 5 minutes vorhees some of your stuff is **** funny.......