Is this a real S Line ???? (help)

Its a sport model, has nice s line interior though and also has bose, but all the bumpers are sport still

And no S-line roof spoiler.

To be fair though, it is listed as a Sport. He's obviously added S-line to the title to get more views and because it has some S-line extras.

Manufacturer:AUDI

Model:A3 DIESEL HATCHBACK 2.0 TDi Sport 3dr

Model Year:2006

Colour:Black

Transmission:Manual

Engine Size:2000cc

First Registered:06/09/2006

Hope this helps

Reactions: Yolo_8p3
thanks for all the feedback appreciate it.
i thought it was going cheap for an S Line .
thanks again all

Im sure you can find some s line bumper and roof spoiler on ebay in the same colour just like most people on the forum have done including me :p

That's the s-line conversion button.
Press it and the rub strips in the bumpers disappear, a tailgate spoiler appears and the car lowers by 10mm.
If only it did lol
Only reason I'd asked because I'd never seen inside a 56 plate.
I dare say I deserved that comment tho lol :p

Reactions: Ads
It's a Sport with a few nice extra's on it, but I would be a bit concerned that it only had 35k on the clock in 2010 and then didn't have an MoT in 2012 at all. Could have been off the road getting fixed up after a bump....

Oh dear it has a Nurburgring sticker on the back, that has to be a bit sad and would lead me to question the mentality and possible delusional driving skills of the owner.

Oh dear it has a Nurburgring sticker on the back, that has to be a bit sad and would lead me to question the mentality and possible delusional driving skills of the owner.

+1

Lots of questions...

If you go for it, do so with your eyes open.

P.

the title itself worries me

it basically translates to "BUY THIS, I NEED IT GONE FOR REASONS I'LL DENY ANY KNOWLEDGE OF"

Reactions: sliced
"QUICK SALE DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS JUST UNTIL SATURDAY OTHERWISE I WILL BORROW THE MONEY AND THE CAR WILL BE READVERRISED FOR £6000"

I might call him up and offer him the money for 2000% interest, hes desperate so im sure he will go for it...

the threat of the price increase to £6000 is just to make the £5000 seem a MASSIVE bargain when to be honest its in my opinion a "good price"

Although its had some mods, the advert itself doesn't suggest its been cherished or loved! I'd be bragging some more about all the extras not just with a few pics if it was my car just to prove it was owned by an interested driver!

When someone is so desperate to get rid, its not necessarily because he needs the money, but because he needs the car gone