is this a plenum chamber drain grommet?

Ollie-B

Rockin' Shnit
Reaction score
This is the only grommet under my battery tray but it looks like it has nothing to do with water drainage as it has no holes in it?

Attachments

• IMAG0901_1.jpg
    IMAG0901_1.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 367

It is the one just by the sliver pipe. Battery tray removed

This is the drain grommet.

With it removed. There is also one under the brake servo by can't get ipad in to take pic. It also has a pipe running though it so harder to remove. Btw battery tray held on with two 13mm nuts. Hope this is ok

Yeah you can if you know which one to push out and have long arms.If you do it on ramps be ready for a face full of dirty smelly water, I know. Also you can either completely remove them or as I did trim the bottom so it a bigger hole.

Thanks very much mate i will put that one back in and look for that one. i got that one out by jamming my arm underneath my header tank so i shoupd be able to reach that one if its not far from the one i took out

Thanks very much mate i will put that one back in and look for that one. i got that one out by jamming my arm underneath my header tank so i shoupd be able to reach that one if its not far from the one i took out

Do you have water in there??
If not, you maybe looking for a problem that's not there!!

Do you have water in there??
If not, you maybe looking for a problem that's not there!!
Not anymore but it was full yesterday after some heavy rain and my passenger footwell was letting in water. i was watching it dripping onto my floormat