is there any pictured diy tutorial on how to get to the fuel pump?

Reaction score
hi guys, I wanted to do a little adjustment to the fuel pump floaters/bulbs sender unit in my car. before I get on it, I wanted to see what needs to be done to get in there. is there any pictured information on how to open up the back seat and such to get there?

this is an audi S3 2015 sedan usa spec.

You could try purchasing a copy of Elsawin which is the same workshop manual as used by the dealers. It is a software program that will run under Windows and can be purchased on eBay for around £10 (UK price). I'm sure it will also be available on eBay.com, probably for less!

Reactions: jetron
thanks. I just checked and I have no clue which one I need because it doesn't say 2015 audi s3 on ebay. it seems to only have a generic description for audi.

Good grief, that looks horrendously complicated!
Oh yes, plenty of hazards down that path. They do state "The repair information in this document is intended for use only by skilled technicians who have the proper tools, equipment and training to correctly and safely maintain your vehicle. These
procedures are not intended to be attempted by “do-it-yourselfers,” and you should not assume this document applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle has the condition described."