1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

is there any pictured diy tutorial on how to get to the fuel pump?

949 Mar 17, 2016

1. 949

949 Registered User

hi guys, I wanted to do a little adjustment to the fuel pump floaters/bulbs sender unit in my car. before I get on it, I wanted to see what needs to be done to get in there. is there any pictured information on how to open up the back seat and such to get there?

this is an audi S3 2015 sedan usa spec.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. h5djr

h5djr Registered User Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

You could try purchasing a copy of Elsawin which is the same workshop manual as used by the dealers. It is a software program that will run under Windows and can be purchased on eBay for around £10 (UK price). I'm sure it will also be available on eBay.com, probably for less!

jetron likes this.
  4. 949

949 Registered User

thanks. I just checked and I have no clue which one I need because it doesn't say 2015 audi s3 on ebay. it seems to only have a generic description for audi.

5. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Search for Elsawin v5.2

6. jetron

jetron Registered User

7. steverobertsbbc

steverobertsbbc Registered User

Good grief, that looks horrendously complicated!

8. jetron

jetron Registered User

Oh yes, plenty of hazards down that path. They do state "The repair information in this document is intended for use only by skilled technicians who have the proper tools, equipment and training to correctly and safely maintain your vehicle. These
    procedures are not intended to be attempted by “do-it-yourselfers,” and you should not assume this document applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle has the condition described."