is there another injector recall ?

mm707

Reaction score
Just had main dealers on phone, they say the car needs to be recalled to replace injectors. I told them they already did this about 2 years ago, she went away and came back saying it's another recall. Not sure about this, they've made a few mistakes with record keeping in the past. They do seem very insistent though

A4 2.0 tdi 170 brd engine

Don't know but Im on the blower to Audi right now, hope you're right Ive a brd too.

Which dealers?

Gutted, Birmingham Audi say no recall on mine. Would have been nice to have a new free set of injectors fitted.

Cheshire oaks, chester. I just know I'll take it in and they then say oh it's already been done

oh that'll be a pain then, I see your point on this.

If you want to swap registration plates with me for a day I'll be more than happy to take mine in place of yours ;)

Reactions: mm707
Think I may just do that, don't care if I would have to travel for a free set :) but I doubt it will happen for me

If there's no recall im not taking it in. Its running well at the moment and id rather they didnt take the injectors out and just put them back in. It's definitely had 4 new on the previous recall.

How do you find out about if its due a recall? Do you just phone the dealer closest to you as mine is either halesowen or wolverhampton.