1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is software update possible on mine?

NZMarty Sep 6, 2018

1. NZMarty

NZMarty New Member

Hi Community,

I have an A5 2.0T 2010 Convertible with the Audi Concert Radio. Only 1 CD Slot and 1 SD Card Slot.

Is it possible to update any system software or Bluetooth firmware on mine?

Below info from my version screen.

Radio No: 8T2035186P
    Display No: 8T0919603E
    HW: H03
    SW: 0310

Cheers!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. KrisKrk

KrisKrk A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant Gold Supporter Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi S-line owners group Le Mans Edition Manual

@NHN or @DJAlix would be your best people on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System) It's my birthday

Not updated one of these as yet. I would need to connect up and look for any available Updates.

5. NZMarty

NZMarty New Member

Thanks for your quick replies.

But what do you mean by connect up. Is there anything I can do?

6. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System) It's my birthday

I would need to connect up the official VW Group service tool to your vehicle and then search the database based on your VIN number to see what updates there might be.

7. NZMarty

NZMarty New Member

Oh. That sounds like a mission due to the distance.
    I guess giving you my VIN will not help here?

8. DJAlix

Due to your type of radio I need to see what TPI and TSB's (tech notes and campaigns) are available. I can only do this by connecting to your vehicle.

NZMarty likes this.
  9. NZMarty

NZMarty New Member

As we are 18000km apart that will not be possible. :(

Thanks for looking into this. I feel that the chances a low as I was not able to find any clues on the internet anyway.