Is privacy glass standard on S-Line?

RichardMMM

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been looking at a new A7 50Tdi S-Line on a lease deal to replace my S4 Avant I got 2 years ago which is due to go back in September. Some of the stock cars available have different options such as sunroof but some also list 'Privacy Glass'. When I look on the Audi website it states:

In addition to Sport, the S line trim highlights include:
• 20’’ x 8.5J ‘5-twin-spoke’ design aluminium alloy wheels
• HD Matrix LED headlights and dynamic rear indicators with coming/leaving home animations
• S line interior and exterior styling
• Front Sport seats with leather/Alcantara upholstery
• Sport suspension
• Privacy glass

So I thought Privacy would have been standard. One possibility is these are MY19 cars rather than MY20 hence my question was privacy not standard before? Is there anything else the car may be missing?

Yeah, looks like it is now standard on an s-line. Just checked on the configurator, and it used to be a £475 option.
Also noticed they've dropped the 55TFSI engine....

Wouldn't trust the configurator at the moment.. The Black Edition has privacy glass, which apparently is in addition to S-Line spec. Also, suspect the Black Edition is fitted with 21 inch rims (looking at the pictures) rather than the 20s listed. And what happened to the laser light option?

In addition to S line, the Black Edition trim highlights include:
  • 20’’ x 8.5J ‘5-double-arm’ design high sheen/matt titanium look alloy wheels
  • Black styling pack
  • Black door mirror housing
  • Privacy glass
  • Flat bottom steering whee