Is my flywheel failing?

I think that is normal what i heared!The flywheel is rattling when you leave the clutch!So if you think there a problem may is the clutch bearing!It's difficult to hear the sound from a video!

Hi
I have a 1.9 TDI and have the exact same issue. When the cars idling a rattle can be heard coming from the engine bay but when the clutch is pressed the noise disappears. The car is also very jumpy when moving off from first gear and I occasionally get a slight slip. I was thinking of going to Europarts to buy a whole clutch kit to resolve this issue.
Clutch Kit | Quality Clutch Kits for any car | Car Clutch Kit

Hi
I have a 1.9 TDI and have the exact same issue. When the cars idling a rattle can be heard coming from the engine bay but when the clutch is pressed the noise disappears. The car is also very jumpy when moving off from first gear and I occasionally get a slight slip. I was thinking of going to Europarts to buy a whole clutch kit to resolve this issue.
Clutch Kit | Quality Clutch Kits for any car | Car Clutch Kit

I had a seized dmf on my 59 plate passat 2.0 tdi 140 bhp it took two years and vw uk to put a bit of pressure on the dealer my car had 9k on it at its first visit when I told them my flywheel was causing my lumpy idle

Reactions: Ers_GTTDi