Is my car using up all of my data

Urban Sports

Reaction score
I’ve had it a week and I think it’s used up my allowance and I’ve had to top up 3 times and hardly used any myself, is it the car and what do I need to do?

Cheers

Are you using the inbuilt sims or a one in the slot? What makes you think the car has used up all your date, mine doesn't...

Are you using the inbuilt sims or a one in the slot? What makes you think the car has used up all your date, mine doesn't...

Just because I never run out of data and have very quickly since I got the car and every time I’ve topped up it’s vanished again.

Okay so I have a question about this sim stuff.. so because i've the techno pack, i get the 3 year right? what does this sim allow.. like wifi for passengers as well or am i expecting too much? i no longer have the tethering option on my sim deal so didn't know if that would play a role somehow?

I’ve had it a week and I think it’s used up my allowance and I’ve had to top up 3 times and hardly used any myself, is it the car and what do I need to do?

Cheers

Check system for data usage:
upload_2017-12-14_8-41-5-png.143933

upload_2017-12-14_8-41-42-png.143934

So you are using a third party Sims card that you've purchased yourself? If so what is your data plan, most of us use the inbuilt card, which navigation system have you?
Apologies for all these questions but we really need as much information as possible because, if you use just Google then there isn't much data usage.