Is it possible to change the rear door triangles?

Arkious

Reaction score
As per title, is it possible to change the rear triangles next to the rear windows on a sport back?

if so, can anyone point me in the right direction inc costs?

cheers :)

I'd be interested in this as both of mine are peeling.
I'm sure Ive read somewhere on here though that it's a case of dismantling the door to change them

the triangles are cheap and you can have the original ones painted. the whole door assembly needs to come off window frame and all. might just try wrapping them. its a nutter of a job

Hmm, they are bubbled up a bit so I'd like it sorting, really that big of a job :/

What are they called as I can't seem to find jack with regards to info, cheers

ohh my... hmmm mine is in Audi on Tuesday so I might just have to ask how much they would charge to be changed!

When you say they are cheap, do you know roughly how much they are?

Thanks for that above info, I may end up doing it myself

EDIT: It is actually in as the child lock wont disengage so I presume that it requires a strip down to that point anyways

Any luck?
I'm considering my options on this

Nah I never got round to it and Audi said it would cost a lot in labour. I will have a go eventually but had too many other things to sort lol.

The parts them selves are about £50 each if I remember correctly though.

Cheers,
Jay

One of mines gone bobbly to and has been to big of a faff to get round to sorting. Did think of trying to wrap them as could be alot quicker and easier. Just don't know if the bobbling would still show through unless I ground it down a bit?

Tried that and it looked poor .
Still not done mine.