Is it normal for your car to sit slightly to one side?

scoss

Reaction score
Not sure if this is me but it looks my car sits to the right just slightly.

I recently had my suspension looked at for another thing and the garage said all was well.

Is it normal over time, (car is 6 years old) to have this?

not normal at all pal... just not clear what do u mean? is one side of the car lower than the other?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

not normal at all pal... just not clear what do u mean? is one side of the car lower than the other?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

When looking at the rear it appears to be very slightly leaning towards the drivers side.

Could be uneven terrain... If it gets worse check the springs on that side

Reactions: Boydie
When looking at the rear it appears to be very slightly leaning towards the drivers side.

Are you in completely flat ground? Only reason I ask is mine looks lopsided on my drive as there’s a slight slant to it even though to the naked eye it’s pretty flat.
Most petrol station are pretty flat and even so have a look and next time you fill up.
If it still looks uneven I would guess a broken spring or something heavy to one side of the car.

Doesn't sound right to me.

Reminds of of the time I saw a Ford Mondeo pull into my then works car park. Car was leaning like F*** to one side. Drivers side. Car door opened and this big guy tried to get out. And I mean proper big. He was struggling to get out. Think Tyrone out of Snatch. As he eventually got out, I swear the car sprang back up, then bounce on it's suspension.

Seeing this, and telling a few of my work colleagues, we all went to the window, when we knew he was leaving, to watch his struggle to get back in. As soon as his **** hit the seat, the poor car heavily leaned once more. Poor car. But it was funny at the time.

Reactions: JimmyMcGee and N.J.H