Is it hot enough for you.......

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well not sure about anyone else but the prolonged hot spell is becoming a bit of a pain now, I don't mind it warm , but its getting a bit much now.
Its either too darn cold and wet or its ruddy drought with 30 degree temps...….
anyway hope you lot are staying cool , i'm trying and not really succeeding to be honest, may have to sleep in the car at night with the air con running...lol

have good one , albeit a tad "HOT" ……

rob

Reactions: Sandra
Ive been fortunate enough to drive around the Death Valley area... that was hot. This is just warm.

Where my cousin lives in Oklahoma, it regularly exceeds 45c for days on end!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
If my tower fan fails at night I shall be found asleep in the back garden on the decking .

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Sandra and RS4B5
It's so hot i had to put a ceiling fan in which is a life changer!

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Sandra
Not hot now it p***ing down in Manchester

It's so hot i had to put a ceiling fan in which is a life changer!
Don’t you worry, you have cursed it now by putting a ceiling fan in. Lol. :) x

Sleeping is even more difficult when you work nights. Woke up about an hour ago after 5.5 hours sleep . Just too hot it's 27 degrees in the bedroom. I would like to go out and play with the TT but it's even hotter outside.

its just getting hotter.....but luckily I hav'nt reached this point just yet......lol
melting_perrier_w1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gazwould and Sandra
I slept on the floor of the kitchen last night, not that soft a surface but at least cool!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toonsoldier91 and Sandra
I've just returned from a trip to Japan where temps was between 32-39C during the day, so back in Blighty, I feel pretty cool! lol

On another note, it not pretty seeing our grass going yellow during this heat! In Japan, despite the heat, everything is still green!!

I've just returned from a trip to Japan where temps was between 32-39C during the day, so back in Blighty, I feel pretty cool! lol

On another note, it not pretty seeing our grass going yellow during this heat! In Japan, despite the heat, everything is still green!!
Good to have you back from your holidays. :) x

It's been lovely. Time for the storms to roll on through, been on and off all day but tonight is ment to be Pritty bad. Love a good storm. Hopfully it'll live up to what the weather forecasters are saying

Reactions: Sandra