Is it Friday yet?

Thanks all, I really hope I'm not up at 3am! That will really make time drag :/

My first Audi and a big step up from my last car so it will be a special occasion :)

Reactions: First Ever Audi
I had to spend the day in work when I was picking mine up and it was the longest day ever!

What time do you pick it up?

Get to bed lad you will need the rest for all that driving you'll be doing!!

I'm excited just to see pics you must be ecstatic!

Wow, its Friday, i wonder if anything nice is happening today, lol. Ok, im sure your well and truly wound up from lack of sleep, but its collection day, so good luck, i hope the weather isnt to bad and hopefully take some pics. :) x Enjoy.

Fairground Attraction - Perfect - YouTube

Thanks everyone :)

Ill be making a playlist of your songs to play on the way home ;)

4 and a half hours to go :D

Reactions: Sandra, jbh and cemerson
Sorry! Been driving ;)

I totally love this car! It's everything I expected and more. Didn't want to get out of it.

The exhaust sounds awesome, so spent a lot of time changing gear :)

So worth the wait, truly awesome.

Pics on the way.

Reactions: Ecosphere
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376691525153893ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376691541786517

Sorry phone camera

Reactions: TDI-line, T-800 and Sandra
Mate that looks absolutely stunning... We have great taste (mine will look identical!)

I'm very jealous of you right now.

Ill try to get some better pics up tomorrow or Sunday when the sun comes out.

It does look stunning!

Cheers!

I have one request though :unsure:... A video of the exhaust note! I'm struggling to find a decent video of it online!

Ok I'll see what I can do. There is a good one on you tube I found which is quite representative

I've just seen my first S3 coming out of work tonight near st neots, cambs!!! It was a red sport back! I couldn't believe my luck, especially as I'd placed my order with Audi today for the 3 door s stronic s3!

I pulled out infront of it (safely of course) at a round about so I saw it from the front, then I pulled into a layby to let it pass so I saw it from the back. Looked absolutely stunning! The exhausts really give it a menacing stance on the road! Mind blown.

:blow:

Saw my first S3 Sportback this evening - westbound on M4 near Swindon. Bright red (couldn't tell which red as was almost dark). I knew it was an 8v from the headlights but the 4 exhaust was the S3 tell. Looked gorgeous.

Seems they are appearing on the roads now....

Hi Dylock

you must be well chuft! congrats on your new born motor! Is yours manual or S-tronic, if manual, would you mind posting a pic of the gear stick as i have seen two types in reviews....

This one...

Audi s3 3 door mqb type 8v 102 960x639

and this one...

2013 Audi S3 interior

and in this photo the dead pedal seems to be missing the aluminium trim. confused

looking forward to some pics and have a great day, wanna vid of that exhaust rasp!

Awesome .... looks like the 1st S3 on here :)

Look forward to more pics if interior & exterior.

Ill take some more pics today to post. Mine is s-tronic I'm afraid but what I can say is that the foot rest has not got the Ali on it.

Simply stunning. Im glad you have enjoyed driving it. Now you have another whole weekend to enjoy. Few stops at he petrol station may be on the cards. You enjoy it to the max. :) x

Ill take some more pics today to post. Mine is s-tronic I'm afraid but what I can say is that the foot rest has not got the Ali on it.

That's interesting and contrary to what it suggests on page 28 of the A3/S3 brochure, I'd have a word with them!

I think if I'm honest I quite like just the pedals being aluminium

Simply stunning. Im glad you have enjoyed driving it. Now you have another whole weekend to enjoy. Few stops at he petrol station may be on the cards. You enjoy it to the max. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I've done half a tank already! So yep I expect the will be another fill up today ;)

I love this car :)

Lol ok, I will be out all day so will take lots and post later

Reactions: i want it now and Louay
Sandra you have been a real star on this thread, you have giving it that female touch that we look for in our cars.

Reactions: Sandra
Sandra you have been a real star on this thread, you have giving it that female touch that we look for in our cars.

Thank you Graham. :) i enjoy the countdown threads, yes im a moderator, but im just a normal member as well, its fun for me to try match music to you all that picking up your new car and your individual personalities. :) x

Music is a way of life, and we all need it the raise our hopes and dreams at time's, and the count down, is just one off those time's.

Reactions: Sandra
Music is a way of life, and we all need it the raise our hopes and dreams at time's, and the count down, is just one off those time's.

This is so true Graham, i have music wherever i go and whatever im doing. Thank you. :) x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376748928815802ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376748953561564ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376748964775432ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376748974675145

Still phone camera for now I'm afraid.
I've tried to do a couple of vids for the noise but they don't come out very well. Tomorrow ill be going through a tunnel so that should help ;)

Loving the car so far, no options that I wish I had gone for.

In regards to the black trim option, when it came out I thought I was going to be annoyed I didn't have it but seeing it in the flesh I love the aluminium look so very happy I've not got it.

Reactions: Ecosphere and paullowther
View attachment 19664View attachment 19665View attachment 19666View attachment 19667

Still phone camera for now I'm afraid.
I've tried to do a couple of vids for the noise but they don't come out very well. Tomorrow ill be going through a tunnel so that should help ;)

Loving the car so far, no options that I wish I had gone for.

In regards to the black trim option, when it came out I thought I was going to be annoyed I didn't have it but seeing it in the flesh I love the aluminium look so very happy I've not got it.

I think your choice of having the aluminium over the black trim was a very wise decision, i too had this dilemma but chose to go with the ali, a) it helps define the look of the car dramatically b) i have never had the aluminium grill and with the chrome surrounds my mind was made up. Also the intakes where the fogs used to be are made visually more prominent with the ali in those areas imo. Nice car! Roll on December for my sportback! tick ****** tock, however, with new deliveries being made on here i have enough material to keep me salivating! my guess is you've nearly run her in after your first day!