is he being serious

even if it was 2k I still wouldnt buy a car that **** (possibly)owned

My local dodgy car dealer is currently peddaling an 96' A4 avant once owned by Paul Scholes. Its up for 2k but its been there nearly 6 months now, nobody wants it as its got 177k on the clock!

Its genuine though, hes got some photos of the ginger manc git with it!

**** - hitting £20k.

A rip off - itsliek david beckhams socks - they sold for a right bomb didnt they - stupid imo

Dam just sold my old A4 130 sport that belonged some newcastle united player before me!! should have tried to ask for 2 or more thousand extra! :) :)

Lunacy.
Obviously the credit crunch doest seem to matter to the celebrity obsessed.
What next?
My mate screwed Phil Browns daughter, wonder how much his W Reg Merc is worth...:)

i've just messaged him and asked if he will do a swap for my facelift 58 plates S3 8P with £2k on the clock..... as I am celebrity obsessed and I wanted to sniff the seats the great man had sat on :anbet:

Lets see if the daft c*** is stupid enough to reply.

i've just messaged him and asked if he will do a swap for my facelift 58 plates S3 8P with £2k on the clock..... as I am celebrity obsessed and I wanted to sniff the seats the great man had sat on :anbet:

Lets see if the daft c*** is stupid enough to reply.

what , are you male or female lol going to say you want to sniff the seat where his balls have been sweating lol

hahahaah gosh i wouldnt and i am a girl , like someone said that car probley needs or had paint and repair as he wrote off his ferarri

the car might be in his name but it could be his brothers or mother using it hahahahah:rock:

what , are you male or female lol going to say you want to sniff the seat where his balls have been sweating lol

hahahaah gosh i wouldnt and i am a girl , like someone said that car probley needs or had paint and repair as he wrote off his ferarri

the car might be in his name but it could be his brothers or mother using it hahahahah:rock:

male I was only jesting (derby fan actually).

anyone who thinks that type of 'providence' makes it worth £20k will believe anything though!!

no reply yet

Thus highlighting the perils of seat sniffing.......

too f***ing right, got to be sure of your turf first.

reminds me of the time michelle collins (cindy beale) and her boyfriend stayed at my friends house after a party. he was spotted sniffing the sheets the next morning until someone pointed out he didnt know which side of the bed she had slept on :sadlike:

There are probably 1000's Cristiano Ronaldo's in the med ***, its like John Smith is over here.

too f***ing right, got to be sure of your turf first.

reminds me of the time michelle collins (cindy beale) and her boyfriend stayed at my friends house after a party. he was spotted sniffing the sheets the next morning until someone pointed out he didnt know which side of the bed she had slept on:sadlike:
:lmfao:
Brilliant!

lol lmao this thread has got me chuckling now, seat sniffing, lol, brilliant

You can tell a pro seat sniffer though, he usually carries a travel steam iron...........;)

You can tell a pro seat sniffer though, he usually carries a travel steam iron...........;)

my mates 'action' was on his knees, using one nostril in long lines like he was taking coke. it worried me how accomplished he was at it. dirty boy.

i noticed polished bliss dont have any tips on removing nether region odour from car seats when detailing. perhaps I should suggest it to them as they have overlooked this important area?

my mates 'action' was on his knees, using one nostril in long lines like he was taking coke. it worried me how accomplished he was at it. dirty boy.

i noticed polished bliss dont have any tips on removing nether region odour from car seats when detailing. perhaps I should suggest it to them as they have overlooked this important area?

Just spit on it and allow to soak.
Remove later with a straw and as strong set of lungs....aledgedly

ahhhhh man that really is grosss, the mere fact you had that thought is worrying to say the least lmao

Dont forget your jacket on way out, lol

mr.rogers_last_show.jpg